Author Topic: ::Report Rules:: Read before reporting.  (Read 34063 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Update Reports
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 05:32:33 PM »
if there is a complain about you on any of the referal boards we will send you a pm with a link

if you do not reply within 48 hours you will be banned

thank you

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Earn $
Re: my list of scammers(ref exchange)
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »
Hey fellas Be aware of these guys in ref exchange...
They stopped click on my sites without any PM or anything... or they click as they want - 1, 2 ad /day
We exchanged clicking
Here you go, usernames:(I will update this topic)

msnchatku
cutiemimi09
hellfire17
marboy

edit pm sent to marboy and cutiemim09

Hey, you are joking dont you? ???
I did some exchange refs with some forum member and all they know that i keep clicking.
I had some of them didn't click but with a PM they told me what's happen and i understand.
Everybody knows that we have diferent time zone and we have things to do during a day...it's normal we forget click in some site.
But i'm active clicker, dont put my username like an inactive member because i'm not.

Why you dont send a pm? You said that you sent but you dont.

• Thank You
    • Earn $
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 06:08:19 PM »
Hey everyone.
This member bluestarbux is right about he said about me.
But i already found why i didn't click at his site. I tell you all now.

When i signup at a new site i usually add this site to my list notebook, but i don't know why i forgot add xeonbux.
So this is the reason i didnt click this days,but if you want ask others member that i'm his referal and you can make your opinion.

So mistake was mine. Sorry about that. >:(

• Thank You
    • Earn $
Re: marboy - xeonbux
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 06:13:25 PM »
Hey everyone.
This member bluestarbux is right about he said about me.
But i already found why i didn't click at his site. I tell you all now.

When i signup at a new site i usually add this site to my list notebook, but i don't know why i forgot add xeonbux.
So this is the reason i didnt click this days,but if you want ask others member that i'm his referal and you can make your opinion.

So mistake was mine. Sorry about that. >:(

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 09:55:09 PM »
Hello.. I am a little frustrated you know?

We are exchanging messages since YESTERDAY!

We exchanged 3 sites!

First site, doesn't load any adds since I started signing up
Second site, I traded it to stop our ref exchange because it is my exams week
Third site I just missed YESTERDAY!!!

If I was not updated by aurora, I did not now that you complained in that manner.

Please clarify this one to me.

I will be waiting for your message. I will be online the whole day to clear this one.

I am trying my best to do the clicking almost everyday.
It is humanly to miss one day!

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 11:32:24 AM »
Look guys:

my topic calls as it calls but there is also 1 line: ppl who didn't click or click 1,2 ads/day...

Sure it happens, maybe even if diferent time zone but:::::::::::
Now tell my why all of you talking about timezone - I think if I join ref ex. I am clicking all the sites and ALL THE TIME!? or not???
Some of you didn't click over 72 hours!- that means no1 believes that on this earth is time difference over 30hours lmao!
But I am not saying that ppl should ignore you at all!..
I had a kinda right to post this topic here bcz it is ref ex related...
And I think It will help a lot.

MARBOY: I have sent you lot of messages about inactivity about xeonbux...I understand there is maybe more important thing to do in that day u were inactive. UNDERSTAND
- now u said u anyhow forgot bookmark my site... I am ok with that...

CUTIEMIMI: Did you post to Tech. support on buxsite.org when no ads served for you? I am gonna check it right now .... I checked and all I have that you didnt contact them(at least not on forums). but understand, I found their forum topic about your issue:http://buxsite.org/forum/view_topic.php?cat=12&id=19 ...... maybe try to change your browser due to you are honestly user of chrome.
I am focused on this question because if you have any problem of this kinda, you have to force yourself to find out why.

HELLFIRE17: At least press PM button and send me message- sry bud, I cant click your site because I run new PTC and....
but no, even no answer on PM's...

MSNCHATKU: No answer at all..

I am not ofensive guys, we have to be virtual buddies...
I just need to post who don't clicking...

Enjoy, If you want, stay active, if not then go but lemme know plz....

THANKS
P.S.: If I am inactive on any of ptc's, lemme know too, we can solve this issue too!!!!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:42:17 AM by bluestarbux »

• Junior
  • Thank You
scammer should be kicked out from TP
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 05:14:27 PM »
username: qanzaditu

http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/topic,11727.0.html
Yesterday we made a deal & I joined his youptc.after joining his I told him to join my upbux but he told he can't join mine as he is in work now & told me he'll join after returning home.So I waited but till now he haven't joined mine.As I saw him online I posted why haven't he joined mine? But no response.He was on chat so I joined chat also but as soon as I logged into chat he went offline.So respected Admin can you please take appropiate action.He only made me join his & never joined mine.
        I suggest other members also to be cautious with this guy.

edit: pm sent
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:19:31 PM by Aurora »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 06:56:56 PM »
You better read pll this topic, you can avoid some ppl who ignore your site when you exchange with them, STAY aware of them..

Thanks

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 10:33:03 PM »
Really I didn't pm you back?

I sent you a pm when you asked and explained the situation, you decided to be rude and say

"Then why the hell did you exchange"

Well even if I wasn't busy running a PTC after that kind of response I wouldn't click for you! A referral trade is a partnership and an important part of a partnership is a good relationship!

If you had pmed and reminded me nicely I would have made the time to click for you..but no.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 02:52:04 AM »
Really I didn't pm you back?

I sent you a pm when you asked and explained the situation, you decided to be rude and say

"Then why the hell did you exchange"

Well even if I wasn't busy running a PTC after that kind of response I wouldn't click for you! A referral trade is a partnership and an important part of a partnership is a good relationship!

If you had pmed and reminded me nicely I would have made the time to click for you..but no.

I PMed every1 who exchanged with me.
first you are busy, then you are not?? Now I am bad man here because I contact every1 who don't click??? and my karma,, yeah I see here is lot of 'nice' ppl...

any mod could LOCK this TOPIC?... and all of u, if u don't want became serious clickers, don't do that, don't do that even if you don't know what is it about... and mimi, you better dump your PC when you can't opensite/click ads on 2/3 sites we exchanged.... forgot on me... Hope I shouldn't be here no more...
I will continue click anyway you keep not clickers I don't care now, I see on my karma that here can't reach understandings...

and hellfire, no words...

advertise here