Author Topic: [WTS] PHP File Obfuscating Service. New version release, April 2013  (Read 2649 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: [WTS] PHP File Obfuscating Service
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »
are you gonna answer me or what?

Do you want to try my service?

i want to know the obfuscator you are using. cause i am not gonna pay for a service that uses an obfuscator that i know can be reversed very quickly and easily.

If you provide a sample file I can scramble it so you can do your own testing. You are a php expert so you can likely create your own obfuscation. Hopefully you would not facilitate the scrambling descrambling of php code and thus promote code theft. I know there are people who say that php code is easy to hack. What I am offering is a method that compliments the respect form for  copyright material.

Keeping in mind this forum is about PTC and not software engineering, typically I see entry level coders that like to use and abuse existing code from various aurora script versions and addons. The code is often modified and sold as if they were the originator. So this product/service is to help the honest coders implement a level of protection that is affordable and should discourage some people from stealing or at least show more respect for intellectual property. Of course the product/service is for php and thus not limited to PTC related coding.

Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:19:41 AM
Corrected minor typos
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:22:32 AM by fjworld »

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • http://www.offerscript.net
Re: [WTS] PHP File Obfuscating Service
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 08:56:03 AM »
are you gonna answer me or what?

Do you want to try my service?

i want to know the obfuscator you are using. cause i am not gonna pay for a service that uses an obfuscator that i know can be reversed very quickly and easily.

If you provide a sample file I can scramble it so you can do your own testing. You are a php expert so you can likely create your own obfuscation. Hopefully you would not facilitate the scrambling descrambling of php code and thus promote code theft. I know there are people who say that php code is easy to hack. What I am offering is a method that compliments the respect form for  copyright material.

Keeping in mind this forum is about PTC and not software engineering, typically I see entry level coders that like to use and abuse existing code from various aurora script versions and addons. The code is often modified and sold as if they were the originator. So this product/service is to help the honest coders implement a level of protection that is affordable and should discourage some people from stealing or at least show more respect for intellectual property. Of course the product/service is for php and thus not limited to PTC related coding.

Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:19:41 AM
Corrected minor typos

If what you are using is not easily hacked then I would be interested in obfuscating 1,213 files. But I want to know the software you are using. If you don'
t want to post it publically then send me the answer in PM. I will not purchase unless I know what software. cause if it is zend it is a waste of time, if it is sourcecap it is a waste of time, if it is ioncube non professional level it is a waste of time. So again please answer the question and please quit jogging around it.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: [WTS] PHP File Obfuscating Service. New version release, April 2013
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 12:32:56 PM »
If what you are using is not easily hacked then I would be interested in obfuscating 1,213 files. But I want to know the software you are using. If you don'
t want to post it publically then send me the answer in PM. I will not purchase unless I know what software. cause if it is zend it is a waste of time, if it is sourcecap it is a waste of time, if it is ioncube non professional level it is a waste of time. So again please answer the question and please quit jogging around it.

Private message sent.
New version released.