Author Topic: What do you think about Grandbux ?  (Read 2204 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Top paying PTC sites
What do you think about Grandbux ?
« on: October 28, 2015, 12:52:04 PM »
I saw many people promote this PTC site. What 's your opinion about Grandbux ?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
Re: What do you think about Grandbux ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 01:49:37 PM »
the site is paying,,up to date

what i don't like about the site is it requires verification..

"4.2. Grandbux reserves the right to update the earnings of a member prior sending the payment. All payments will be made instantly upon verification of your account. In order to verify your account, you will be asked to provide legit documents. The name you use when you register must exactly match the name on the identification. After verification, payments will be succesfully made instantly or within 48 hours after being requested if the payment processor services are down."

i don't know, it just that submitting your personal verification to someone you don't know it quite troublesome for me..hehehe.... the admin will know me but i will not know him.. :D

PS:  i'm not saying it is scam  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D <:-Pyet.. cause as i said it is paying

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 09:01:46 PM »
I have not logged into the site for a long time when I did today, I could not access the site. Saw on Facebook page I was not alone. Apparently they have decided to kick out some people and prevent them from coming back. I would join with discretion.

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »
the site is paying,,up to date

what i don't like about the site is it requires verification..

"4.2. Grandbux reserves the right to update the earnings of a member prior sending the payment. All payments will be made instantly upon verification of your account. In order to verify your account, you will be asked to provide legit documents. The name you use when you register must exactly match the name on the identification. After verification, payments will be succesfully made instantly or within 48 hours after being requested if the payment processor services are down."

i don't know, it just that submitting your personal verification to someone you don't know it quite troublesome for me..hehehe.... the admin will know me but i will not know him.. :D

PS:  i'm not saying it is scam  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D <:-Pyet.. cause as i said it is paying

Hmmmmmm i agree too.

advertise here