Author Topic: Lithiumclix  (Read 2799 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
    • LithiumClix
    • Email
Lithiumclix
« on: November 08, 2015, 11:58:24 PM »
I saw there has been some confusion here at talkPTC. However the post below this one was a dud! From a"trusted." Co worker. But after he did some things behind my back we went our separate ways. I was creating my statement and he jumped the gun.

Now,
I'm looking to give my PTC away to a good owner for no charge. I cannot contiune with it and I just want someone who will take over. I do not want to be like those other scam sites and just fall off. I want to be honorable and try to salvage my dignity. You wouldn't have to pay me anything. I have all the specifications. If someone with interest will reply here. Registration is closed and thos that paid for referrals have been refunded.

Legal Evolutionscipt which is good till April.
Snoork hosting is month to month.

I have another obligation that came up and it will not allow me to continue. Life is unfortunate and coincidental.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 12:44:15 AM by LithiumFounder »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Lithiumclix
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 04:07:03 AM »
Hi, may I ask why you are planning on giving away your site? Has it made any profit for you or is there something wrong with it or are you just done with it any info would be helpful but I would be interested in it based on the circumstances.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Lithiumclix
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 11:39:10 AM »
He wont answer because of his banishment.
Anyway, seems that just the name is left and it is not good to take the name of a recent scam.

advertise here