Author Topic: GPTBitcoin.com - Earn Bitcoin By Watching Videos, Playing Games, Offers and more  (Read 1469 times)

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
*Announcing the launch of GPT Bitcoin! - Earn Bitcoin By Watching Videos, Playing Games, Offers and more*

Site Details:

- GPT Bitcoin pays users in Satoshi, the basic unit of Bitcoin. (1 Satoshi = .00000001 Bitcoin)

- Users can currently earn anywhere from 33 - 28,800 Satoshi per task completed

- Tasks include downloading apps, watching movie trailers and videos, completing surveys, email submits etc.

- Minimum Satoshi for withdraw is 5000 Satoshi

- Payments will be made within 72 hours of request to your Bitcoin wallet

- Only direct referrals are allowed and members earn 5% of all referral's earnings.

- I am the owner of the site so if anyone wants to post a referral link please feel free to.

I have owned a GPT site in the past and know what it takes to run a sucessful site. This is a US based site and I will be happy to answer any questions anyone might have in regards to the site.

With the price of Bitcoin over $8,000/Bitcoin now and rising, what could be dollars today can be hundreds down the road . . . .

I am very excited to be back in the community and plan to do everything possible to make this site a huge success!

Thanks,
Jordan Brown
GPTBitcoin.com

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
NEW! Get 1,000 Satoshi just for signing up. Get another 1,000 Satoshi for liking us on FB and 1,000 Satoshi for following us on Twitter!

If you have already signed up 1,000 Satoshi has been added to your account.

Also get 100 Satoshi for every member you refer and we have a referral contest running through January 1st where the winner will receive 10,000 Satoshi.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will be glad to help!

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
Our members have now made over 70,000 Satoshi in a few short days!

1 Bitcoin is worth more than $10,000.00 now. Who wants to earn free Bitcoin?>?>

Anyone can at GPTBitcoin.com

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
We are closing in on our members earning 100,000 Satoshi. Be the member that completes the offer that does it and get 5,000 Satoshi to your Coinbase wallet. Thanks!

• Just Another Useless Person
  • Thank You
  • There is no Getting Rich Overnight.
    • Scorewheel
The site was offline for more than 2 weeks, now the site is back. During the downtime, I was seeing an "account suspended page".
I'm not sure of anything about the site. Is the site really back online?