Author Topic: VPS with ddos protection?  (Read 549 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
VPS with ddos protection?
« on: December 14, 2023, 11:47:42 AM »
I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen Hostnamaste.com offers low-cost vps hosting solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: VPS with ddos protection?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 08:42:31 AM »
I'd like to say that Hostnamaste.com openvz vps web host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. They are always willing to take that extra step.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 08:33:33 AM »
Never have downtime dealing with Hostnamaste.com vps. The price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 08:49:09 AM »
Well, Exmasters.com vps service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff. They are the best.