Author Topic: Hosting for mass video upload  (Read 419 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Hosting for mass video upload
« on: January 16, 2024, 08:46:24 AM »
Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server ?
what can you recommend me to do, guys? Is Neironvps.com web host good? Any reviews?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Hosting for mass video upload
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 07:34:41 AM »
I've been using Neironvps.com cheap vps hosting services for more than a half of the year. I like it.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 08:44:07 AM »
I strongly believe that ServerUnion.com is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time.
With this web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 07:38:25 AM »
In the 8 months I've used Neironvps.com server hosting, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. The system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want. I am happy with them.

advertise here