Author Topic: DDoS Protected servers?  (Read 417 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
DDoS Protected servers?
« on: January 26, 2024, 07:38:38 AM »
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try gigapros.com web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: DDoS Protected servers?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 07:54:30 AM »
Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! Gigapros.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date. Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 12:21:13 PM »
You will find hosting sites by popularity, by prices, by features and a lot more.
You can also read what the web hosting geeks are talking about and what they have to say about web hosting platforms, bandwidth and more.

Also consider GTHost.com instant servers. So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys.
FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 08:31:44 AM »
Must say that Digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.