Author Topic: Basic cheap host for blog?  (Read 339 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Basic cheap host for blog?
« on: January 26, 2024, 08:02:58 AM »
I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Do you think Hostnamaste.com will work fine for running wordpress sites?
Any reviews, please?
Thank you!

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Basic cheap host for blog?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 07:51:04 AM »
Very reasonable monthly charge also. . The hostnamaste.com customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast. Like their openvz vps solutions, they are awesome for running blogs.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 07:45:41 AM »
I'd recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin linux vps to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 08:34:48 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.
As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority.

Can also suggest looking at Allwebhost.com - Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

advertise here