Author Topic: Clixsense Paypal Removed  (Read 6423 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Clixsense Paypal Removed
« on: February 08, 2017, 06:05:27 PM »
Paypal
8 Feb 2017 11:15 am
Members, this announcement comes with a very heavy heart. On Monday February 6th Paypal placed a hold on our account. They advised me that due to new policy changes the ClixSense business model was now in violation of their user agreement and we would have to stop processing all payments (in and payments out).
We attribute this change to the large amount of fly by night PTC, HYIPs, traffic exchanges etc that have made this industry look bad for those that actually run a legitimate business.

I have had several conference calls with Paypal over the last few days trying to convince them that we've posed no risk for the last 7 years since we've introduced them, and even our account rep agrees, but in their eyes it did not matter. On Tuesday afternoon I was told I would get a definitive answer either last night or this morning if we would be able to continue with them for at least mass pay cashouts. I received the call this morning that they are not allowing us to process with them any more. If you haven't noticed, the option to pay by Paypal has been removed from the site.

While this is definitely a set back, it certainly does not mean you will not get paid. I highly suggest that if you are currently using Paypal to switch to Payoneer. They can send your funds directly to your bank account or to their debit card. We also suggest you try Tango Card or Paytoo as they have many different options for you too.

I have a call later today with Skrill to try and get this account setup ASAP and I am doing everything I can to bring Payza back as well.

We know this is a major inconvenience but as the old saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. ClixSense will continue to move forward and we will do our best to provide you with the great service that you've come to know.

Thank you
Jim Grago

I predict Neosux is  next so if your at cashout,   CASHOUT NOW  :exclamation: :exclamation:

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 12
  • Referrals: 1
    • Ash Clicks Inc.
    • Email
Re: Clixsense Paypal Removed
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 03:55:50 AM »
Paypal
8 Feb 2017 11:15 am
Members, this announcement comes with a very heavy heart. On Monday February 6th Paypal placed a hold on our account. They advised me that due to new policy changes the ClixSense business model was now in violation of their user agreement and we would have to stop processing all payments (in and payments out).
We attribute this change to the large amount of fly by night PTC, HYIPs, traffic exchanges etc that have made this industry look bad for those that actually run a legitimate business.

I have had several conference calls with Paypal over the last few days trying to convince them that we've posed no risk for the last 7 years since we've introduced them, and even our account rep agrees, but in their eyes it did not matter. On Tuesday afternoon I was told I would get a definitive answer either last night or this morning if we would be able to continue with them for at least mass pay cashouts. I received the call this morning that they are not allowing us to process with them any more. If you haven't noticed, the option to pay by Paypal has been removed from the site.

While this is definitely a set back, it certainly does not mean you will not get paid. I highly suggest that if you are currently using Paypal to switch to Payoneer. They can send your funds directly to your bank account or to their debit card. We also suggest you try Tango Card or Paytoo as they have many different options for you too.

I have a call later today with Skrill to try and get this account setup ASAP and I am doing everything I can to bring Payza back as well.

We know this is a major inconvenience but as the old saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. ClixSense will continue to move forward and we will do our best to provide you with the great service that you've come to know.

Thank you
Jim Grago

I predict Neosux is  next so if your at cashout,   CASHOUT NOW  :exclamation: :exclamation:

Thats good Because Paypal is  ::swearing ::swearing:bang

They don't support most of country and suddenly remove all paypal account money  from unsupport country without any announcement .
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:00:16 AM by ashclicks »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 06:51:50 PM »
Members we have just enabled Payza for cashouts for all countries.

If you wish to change your cashout method to Payza (or any other) please go to the profile and settings link and on the right side where it says "Payment Details" you can elect to update your cashout method.

Also, we're hopeful Skrill will be enabled either later today or on Thursday. We will keep you updated when it's enabled.

Thank you for your continued support through these tough times.

Jim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 12
    • Ash Clicks Inc.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 04:41:27 AM »
Members we have just enabled Payza for cashouts for all countries.

If you wish to change your cashout method to Payza (or any other) please go to the profile and settings link and on the right side where it says "Payment Details" you can elect to update your cashout method.

Also, we're hopeful Skrill will be enabled either later today or on Thursday. We will keep you updated when it's enabled.

Thank you for your continued support through these tough times.

Jim

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 09:14:10 AM »
Paypal has released clixsense's money 

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 01:44:16 PM »
 >:( I've been do busy that I didn't notice that.
PayPal is the only ptc processor that gives me money in cash here in Brasil.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 04:08:37 PM »
Oh my god .no PayPal.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 03:20:55 PM »
Thank you

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 08:13:12 PM »
I hope clixsense add bitcoin as payment processor.. c'mon its 2017 now and its time to add digital bitcoin.

advertise here