Author Topic: Clixsense removes PTC  (Read 6138 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Clixsense removes PTC
« on: July 02, 2017, 06:13:47 AM »
Moving forward with change   

Post#1 by admin » Yesterday, 14:14

Members, more than 10 years ago we came online strictly as a PTC. As all things go, the ClixSense business model has changed over the years and with the addition of Crowdflower tasks, offers and surveys our core business has shifted. No longer are we just a PTC, but instead ClixSense has grown to be one of the top performing survey networks in the world.

While our survey, task and offer business has grown significantly, the PTC side of our business has been on a downward slide for some time now and more so since the loss of Paypal back in February.

Being in the PTC industry has it's positives and negatives. The positive side of things is that we can provide you with an easy way to earn a little money and for advertisers we can send a large amount of traffic to their websites for a very reasonable price. The negative side of things is a bit more extreme. This caused us to lose our Paypal account (or so they claim), it places us into a high risk category any time we apply for a merchant account or new payment processor. It gives companies a negative feeling about us because this industry is loaded with fraud. What I mean by that is companies who we've approached to partner with us refuse to do so because of our affiliation with PTC. And lastly, from a revenue standpoint, it's not profitable at all.

With the negatives out weighing the positives, and after 10 years in the PTC business, we have decided to move forward without PTC. Beginning July 15th, 2017 PTC ads will be removed from ClixSense. Along with the removal of PTC we have also decided to remove ClixGrid and the premium upgrades, including the corresponding 8-level commission structure. As of today, July 1st we will stop selling upgrades, PTC advertising and ClixGrid. Those of you who have ad credits on your account may still use them until July 15th. Any member who has purchased an upgrade in the last 24 hours will be immediately refunded today. We are stopping the sales so any remaining ad credits or ClixGrid campaigns can expire.

With the removal of upgrades we will no longer have 2 membership types. Instead, all members will have the same policies and options available to them and this includes cashouts. We have decided that we will raise the minimum cashout for all members to $10.00. This is still very reasonable and lower than many other companies in this vertical.

So what does all this mean?
Well, a lot actually. Any member who had purchased an upgrade in the last year will receive a prorated refund for any unused portion of their upgrade. This refund will be credited back to your account balance on or shortly after July 15th. The amount of prorated refund will be credited at 4.5 cents per day remaining on your premium account. This refund includes those sponsors who have purchased an upgrade for a referral.

We know with the removal of upgrades and the 8 tier affiliate program that this may have an impact on some members with a large downline. To compensate for this ClixSense will now pay an incredible 20% commission on all direct referral activities. We will offer a single level affiliate program only and this commission is the same for all members as we will no longer have 2 different membership types. This change makes all members equal so everyone will have the same earning potential. This means if you are a standard member now (not upgraded) this change has given you a 200% increase in affiliate commissions (from 5% to 20%). For those members who are premium this is a 100% increase from your current affiliate commissions (from 10% to 20%).

* Please note, the 20% affiliate commission may be adjusted at a later date. We will keep this at 20% for a short time and then we will review our numbers and adjust from there, if necessary. If we end up lowering the commission, it should not be reduced to lower than 15%, which is still more than a premium member was making.

This new higher commission will generate more money for you than what the 8 tier affiliate program did. The reason is more members will do surveys, tasks and offers than those that would purchase an upgrade. In some cases this change can boost a members earnings significantly.

The checklist bonus will now give a possible 10% bonus to all members and the requirement for clicking PTC ads & ClixGrid will be removed.

Daily Checklist Bonus 7.0%
Activity Extra Bonus 2.0%
ClixAddon Extra Bonus 1.0%
Maximum Possible Bonus 10.0%

We realize this may come as a surprise to you but this is a change that had to be done. ClixSense will continue to be the best it can be and move forward because of your support. We are always looking for new ways for you to earn money and will not stop trying to improve our service.

Along with all these changes you will also notice a brand new look for ClixSense. A new website layout with a responsive design (mobile friendly) that is very pleasing to look at and easy to use.

So to recap:
• PTC ads will be removed.
• ClixGrid will be removed
• Premium upgrades and the corresponding 8-level commission structure, removed
• Minimum cashout for all members is $10.00
• Affiliate commissions upped to 20% for all members
• Checklist bonus will now pay a maximum of 10% if all requirements met.

We appreciate your business and welcome your comments, questions or ideas.

Thank you
The ClixSense Team

• Mr.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • WebDuyTran
  • Referrals: 2
    • Work Part Time Online
Re: Clixsense removes PTC
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 03:07:08 PM »
wow, I've read on ClixSense Forum. Paypal Problem cause ClixSense change their business.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 06:33:37 PM »
Dont get me wrong Aurora, lets talk for something else rathen than talkPTC. I mean it is time for you to consider changing forum name.  :) Everything falls apart (related to PTC).
As for the topic itself, what announced from Jim is the top of the cherry. In other terms, it is proved once again that the era for the PTC scence if ever existed has long passed. Sadly.

RIP Clixsense

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »
Another good example of how to cope with a changing marketplace and managing third party risks.

Kudos to The ClixSense Team  :-bd

Unfortunately I will not be able to recover my upgrade cost unless I do surveys but at least I have an option to do so.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 07:59:31 PM »

Unfortunately I will not be able to recover my upgrade cost unless I do surveys but at least I have an option to do so.

Actually unless you purchased a. 2 xyear upgrade and have not reached roi yetyou should be fine

Any member who had purchased an upgrade in the last year will receive a prorated refund for any unused portion of their upgrade. This refund will be credited back to your account balance on or shortly after July 15th.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 09:48:55 AM »
wow, I've read on ClixSense Forum. Paypal Problem cause ClixSense change their business.
Yesterday I earned $12 with Clixsense  :angel:

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 10:34:11 PM »
How ?

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
    • GetAdsNow.com
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 05:40:25 PM »
Well, I think most of PTC/GPT websites do not comply with PayPal terms of service. Even they are legit and well known this doesn't change the fact that earning from more than 1 referral level is breaking their terms. What I mean that this structure may change their category, it is the case of many ptc websites recently turned on revshares/hybride programs.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 09:25:27 AM »
Another good example of how to cope with a changing marketplace and managing third-party risks.
It's helpful for the man who loves PTC site.
There are a lot of content about PTC on my web.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:57:18 PM by Aurora »

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 07:37:35 AM »
It seems like a lot of networks have done away with PTC and have gone to Offer Walls. I just don't think many advertisers want to pay for ptc traffic to their text ads. The conversion rates are generally very low.

advertise here