Forum > General PTC Chat.

Are NEOBUX and ONBUX owned by same people????!!!!

<< < (5/7) > >>

mauro:
Aparagus, i know you didn't accuse me.
I know who did.

But i explain
But, when you say "So this post is not about you" asking "why should you worry about this 'SHITY' thread??"... i can explain you:

My name is this this thread, indexed by google, accused of potentially being part of a scam scheme.
When a potential domain buyer, based on my domains whois details, make a search on google to know something more about me... the result can be loose a deal based on this false accusations.

Replying your questions:
3) I see you were present here and watching this thread here even before I asked the information about you.....

Reply: You are wrong. I was contacted yesterday evening from a very good friend member in this forum asking me information about this. It was the first time i contacted with this forum. I didn't even know this forum existence before that. This is not my niche! At the first moment i saw the thread, yesterday evening, i made my registration which was accepted during the evening.

4) May be you could answer why both onbux and neobux had the same siteprofile and keywords as I mentioned in my first post??....
No, i can't explain since i don't know anyone from neobux (?).
What i know was explained already.
I reged the domain onbux from a domain drop list and sold it on Sedo.
I know the buyer details from the invoice request on sedo escrow system.
After the domain push and payment received i never made any kind of contact with the buyer.

5) Can you explain why is there a lot of similarity between even different pages of their websites.
6) There is no reason to believe that the company which bought a domain from you for $1000 wouldn't have money and resources to make a unique website

When you sell a car to someone... will you follow him during all your life to see how he drives it?

"May be you don't know but it is not possible for a standard member of whois to check the history of any transaction of profile without investing there or being a gold or elite member..."

I know that. I'm domain investor, do you remember?
If you want better details on domain transactions and domain history you just need to pay for it.
There are a lot of online tools for it!

"If you really wanna show us something then why don'e you take a screen shot and post it here???"

mauro:
Ok... maybe also this one...

Note: And no, i'll not expose the buyer's full details. He bought and paid the domain... i don't have reasons to expose his identity which can be required by everyone using legal procedures if a scam really exists from his part.

asparagus:
Ohh.... All right..... I believe that you are not involved in anything ok......
Infact I never said that it must be you behind alll this.... so there is no point stretching this issue....

You just sold your domain.... they just bought it..... chapter closed.... nothing to worry on your part....

What I want to say is that I am suspecting that these two sites belong to same..... it DOESN'T involve you..... I don't believe that you are a scammer(NOT UNTIL OTHERWISE PROVED)..... that's all.....

And about Sabbie.... well different members can have their different opinions what can I do about it??? It's her choice and as a member on TalkPTC I have noway but to respect her opinions.... If you have trouble... well why don't make a post here.... People here are not stupid.... they do understand.... And I hope they will understand, you too....

mauro:
I hope so.
I just want my reputation clean as i always had.
Nothing more.

PapaiMark:
http://inf.unisul.br/~ines/pccsi/aluno_orienta.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version