Author Topic: refferal offer for workbux, TurquADs, LinxSense, pinebux.....  (Read 2033 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
refferal offer for workbux, TurquADs, LinxSense, pinebux.....
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »
Hi Clickers  ;)

I want to join these sites:

workbux
TurquADs
LinxSense
Increasebux
Bux36
Pinebux
bux7even

if you join mine:

buxp
bux.gs
bux-attack
ghostians.info
trekpay
revbux
hybux
upbux
buxtheory
svbux

Waiting your messages  :)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
EasyHits4U
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »
EasyHits4U is also a nice ptc program. If you have enough time to spend you day in clicking, then you can really earn good money.They also give you good bonus for each 50, 100, 150, 250 500, 750, 100, ... pages you surf. Except this you  can promote your sites with unlimited banners and text ads. For every 1000 surfed sites you earn  0,30$. Beside this you receive cash for active surfing ($0.30 for 1000 sites viewed) Well, I usually surf 500 a day, so each second day I earn 30$. If you have a support at home then you can make and more than 1000 hits a day. I did it several times ( well my hand hurts a little after that ) And  they have 6 level referral program (15%-10%-5%-3%-2%-1%).

So, you have a look if you still haven't joined that program, try it! Payout is 3$ and they pay for 3-5 days. Ok, this is all I can say about this program. I like it and the most important is that they really pay. For month, if you are an active surfer  ( surf 500 a day at least )and have at least 2 ref. you can earn more than 6$!

As it is not allowed to post my ref link here, you can write me pm, and join me there and instead of this I can join you any other ptc left where i am still not :)

Good luck and have a nice surfing!!!  :)

advertise here