Author Topic: 10 Tips To Getting Traffic To Your Site!  (Read 7618 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Top 10 PTC sites EVER (Tried & Tested)
Re: 10 Tips To Getting Traffic To Your Site!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 07:34:43 PM »
Great Info.  =D>

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 07:49:32 AM »
Hey guys, the first post is about SEO and this 10 tips can make you reach 1000 visits in month, all the above is low targeted and uneffective clicks in much of the cases related with them. I have to tried that. Let me tell you that I was active in one PTC forum, then I told my friends and I write for the site in 3 topics. I have reached 100 visits in month by hard-work.. That may happens with other post tips too. Because your referrence may be seen by 300 surfers, but if SEO works your site may be seen by Thousands and Millions of SEARCHERS (not surfers) by search engines like google. Trust me, there are no benefits of custom promoting :( - I have to refer 3 people for 5 months :X

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 10:17:10 AM »
I am not sure if I understand what you say but...
Resuming, Half of my refs comes from my site.
I pay for it and takes from me a significant work. And pay to promote it.
The other half comes simply by posting. Not from signature or spam, but from interesting posts with real info. And for free.
Sites like paidtoclick.com and valeptr shows where my refs come from and this is the actual result.
It would be helpful if all ptc sites showed from where our refs come.
It would be an earthquake in the ptc scene. Sites and systems would grow while others would sink at once.

Other thing: My best referrals comes from Portugal and Spain.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:37:58 AM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
I was tried to tell you that the tips in head-post are related to SEO. And the visits caused by SEO are high-effective than others, because of they are made by searchers (for example: someone search in google - how to make money), then SEO shows your site as top result in google. In some cases, the searcher visit your site and click over your affiliate link/banner.. But remember that, if you don't submit your site in directories/search engines, and if you don't optimize your content, SEO wont works normal, that means your result must not seen on the first page..

In other case, you target hits by traffic exchanges, social network etc. and the visitors are not really search your content. Thats why this visits are not effective at all.. In addition, 90% of Traffic exchange visits were made by surf scripts/robots and they just stay 15-20 second without doing anything.. I hope to understand me now.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 11:15:09 PM »
I understand.
Knowing this, I always use a personal "Title" when posting with ref links. Else, would be just a reply leading to the first post/poster.
The title (guess the magic word) contains the word I want in google.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 07:35:02 AM »
Sure, you really understand how it works. We can call that method "Auto-Pilot", because we have only waiting, after we set-up. And in that case is tru that "Time is money", because every searcher, that choose your site, makes you pop-up in first-page search engine results. And this is not only works with your main keyword. It is benefitable, in all the results related to one of your keywords. Keywords were added, with meta tag in <head></head> which is fundamental part of SEO..

• Thank You
  • Owner / Admin
    • emsGroup
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2012, 01:03:29 AM »
Some very good ideas here for getting traffic to a site.

Thanks for sharing!

• Thank You
    • Online Business 105
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 02:19:36 AM »
it really takes hard work to promote to have referrals, if you could do it all, much better. On the other hand, if you have a strategy in spending for advertisement, the return would be the same or more than spending time to promote..

• Thank You
    • Online Business 105
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 02:21:54 AM »
and traffic is not just visitors to your site... they are visitors interested to what you offer, and most likely join your affiliate programs...

if you just work for any visitor, chances are, they would only drop by your site and forget it in seconds...

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 09:16:10 AM »
That drop causes low result place in Google Search, which means low chance to been visited by PTC-incomer. Probably, he will become your next referral.

advertise here