Author Topic: Advertise on ezgames4u $2 for 1000 30 second ads!  (Read 4418 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Advertise on ezgames4u $2 for 1000 30 second ads!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 07:29:54 AM »
Well I plan on editing mine but I don't think it's fair to say because I didn't buy a custom design that no one will join

• Thank You
    • Histrik
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 08:21:03 AM »
What's wrong with a free design?
Because you plan on playing on the field called online business..PTC specifically..
you need well plan strategy, include custom unique design and script without a lot of bugs to attract whether member or advertiser..
free things is for free information and free games include free blog like mine  ;D
Well I plan on editing mine but I don't think it's fair to say because I didn't buy a custom design that no one will join
It's not fair, but face the reality man..
Are your site already in launch mode or still pre launch?? just suggestion.. It's look bad to use black letter in dark background..
I can't read all those word.. use bright colour please..for the letter..

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 01:15:10 PM »
Well I will not be critical.

There is room for improvement but that is not unique to you.

Some feedback....

Membership Count
It has to start somewhere. I remember having 30 active members. I sooner have 30 active members and work with them than to have 300 inactive members. Communicate with those members using your forum. If you help them they will help you.

Design
Don't get hung-up on the criticism. Your out there and its work in progress. You do not have to be the best but you have to be out there. I am owed money from several sites that look great. Looking good is not always the best. However, I do have a hard time to read the text because of the color choice so if people cannot read your text then you may as well remove the text.

I can help you out if you wish. You can contact me if you are serious about what your are doing. If you are in the market for a quick buck do not bother contacting me.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »
Plus:
this picture doesn´t match with the whole shape:

It is poor, low quality.

The design looks fine to me (except for the picture above).

To change the color of the text will lead you to change the whole color scheme.
It is actually hard to read now..

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 05:51:48 PM »
Well I will not be critical.

There is room for improvement but that is not unique to you.

Some feedback....

Membership Count
It has to start somewhere. I remember having 30 active members. I sooner have 30 active members and work with them than to have 300 inactive members. Communicate with those members using your forum. If you help them they will help you.

Design
Don't get hung-up on the criticism. Your out there and its work in progress. You do not have to be the best but you have to be out there. I am owed money from several sites that look great. Looking good is not always the best. However, I do have a hard time to read the text because of the color choice so if people cannot read your text then you may as well remove the text.

I can help you out if you wish. You can contact me if you are serious about what your are doing. If you are in the market for a quick buck do not bother contacting me.

Thanks I appreciate the support. It's not that I don't agree people would rather join a site with a unique design I just don't think they won't join because it's not. I'm running an honest PTC and that's what I plan on using to drive people to the site. I'm gonna start advertising my site a little more and hopefully get more members soon.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »
I know some said it looked ok but I went ahead and redid the site.

I think it looks more professional and it all blends a little better.

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 08:01:44 AM »