Author Topic: Give GOOD Ideas to CREATE a NICE PTC that Works and PAY Good Money to Members  (Read 6746 times)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
FireFox has thousands of plugins. You may find what you want if you spend enough time.
Flagfox is a clickable icon to fast whois info. It fits inside the address bar. Just click on the icon and a new tab will open with the whois info of the site you are viewing. You can add or remove other sites to the icon and specify how they will open.

Just a note: Be careful with Webutation, wot and sites like this. When someone gets upset, put a complaint but no one returns to solve the complaint or to  praise, except for the site owner in disguise.

And who will set the risk level? That is another problem. What is crap for one may be glorious to others.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
Hy hatriuos :-bd

Thank you for participating =D>

"Not many are willing pay lots of money for a few click 0.01 is 10 $ per 1000 views + referrals earnings you will nead to charge atleast 15-25 per 1000 wiews."

We must understand and accept that even "God" that is "God" can not please everyone, and already my grandmother used to say that you can not make an omelet without breaking eggs ... ::popcorn
Of course to pay good values ​​click ads must have a little more expensive than other sites. and of course there will be people who do not like it, but on the other hand, those who believe in a ptc so if can maintain sustainable, are much more satisfied than a cheap and ptc ads with low click values ​​as well.
I think the benefits are worth the risk that the site becomes untenable.

"I just dont belive in the bux model where main income is from sell referrals and meambership such sites is beckuse prices on ads is  to highnot even the bigger sites can keap it up anymore."

No, I do not believe that this system has to do with the fact that the script being BuxHost. We also see so many BuxHost with very low click values ​​(less than $ 0001).
The issue is not in the script but the pricing scheme used, and this is a matter of finding the perfect balance. Not to charge $ 25 / $ 30 per 1000ads to have cheap upgrades, nor have ads at cost and earn money on upgrades. I do not believe in selling refs. I think it is not good for either party. Renting is much safer and economically viable ::1cent

"Am sure you can get plenty of clickers when use 0.01 per click only problem it gonna cost you 10 per 1000 views if you gonna  use self sponsored 0.01 ads."

Then you believe that a site works best with lower values​​? What if all the values ​​go up in equal measure costs and gains, a site that you believe?
And in the script, rather than see the aurora, or do you suggest another less classical solution? :typing

Thank you for participating

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
FireFox has thousands of plugins. You may find what you want if you spend enough time.
Flagfox is a clickable icon to fast whois info. It fits inside the address bar. Just click on the icon and a new tab will open with the whois info of the site you are viewing. You can add or remove other sites to the icon and specify how they will open.

Just a note: Be careful with Webutation, wot and sites like this. When someone gets upset, put a complaint but no one returns to solve the complaint or to  praise, except for the site owner in disguise.

And who will set the risk level? That is another problem. What is crap for one may be glorious to others.

Hy PapaiMark,

Thank you for continuing to follow the topic.
Yes, I know, and also know the Flagfox, because I have it installed. However these are tools that the user has at his disposal and may or may not have installed. It may not have knowledge about them. Then there's the matter of the other browsers than firefox.
I was referring to an application to stay on the site and not the user. So was the sight of all, such as the examples I gave (bux essentials, refund protect ....).
As for the level of risk, then it is actually more delicate. It would have to be studied each situation, point to point. But it could be for example the ratio between the total number of domains from the admin about the number of closed domains / problems. So who closed indiscriminately sites would be marked negatively , but rewarded those who later continued to open new domains and kept us working (sign of stability).

It could also instead of an icon, be a small screen where he presented some of that information. And each one decided by your head.
To be honest, I think this option would still be fairer for everyone than simply assigning a qualitative value.

Don't you think the same way?

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
Contests. What do you think of contests?  :'(/ <:-P

I personally like, but not those kind where always win who get more refs. Because in this type of competition always wins who need less, because after all these winners know how to get refs, so they have all the help they need. ::dreams

I like it better that where gain the "John Doe" :confused:. They do not know what have to do to improve their situation on the site because they are not very good at getting refs on their own.

Thus, as there are many types of competitions, I would like you to suggest some that you would like to see in "our" ptc. On the other hand you can post only saying "I like / dislike contests" so i can make a kind of statistic, where we can see what the clickers like best. ( :-q/ :-bd)

I'm waiting for your contacts

(please apologise my bad english)
Titito

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
Well, as it seems nobody wants to reply/sugest/coment anything, i will release one of those that i think it's one idea that can revolutionize the world of PTC sites. ::1cent
This is one of the ideas I'd rather keep to myself, but I want opinions / suggestions, so I'll put it here. ::bang

PTC sites revolve around advertising. Click to view websites.

But then what if it was a PTC about seeing short films? This is a new idea, but I've seen at least two sites of this kind. :exclamation:

And if it was a PTC where you click to download a file, which may be trash to delete (after completed its utility) or on a more interesting version, may be small pieces of films, which once downloaded can be all together again in the original film , and thus fulfill two functions, one as click on the PTC, and another as bonus for those who clicked all the downloads, because they get a movie to watch when they want. :-bd  ::goodboy

This type have not seen anything like it. I've seen one of the genre of the files are garbage, but with the bonus of the movie (or music, or even any software) have not seen nothing yet.
Of course the click values ​​are higher than normal in PTC, since it causes a higher consumption of time. :-*

What do you think of these ideas? Would they have the future if "our" PTC was this genre? You, would you clickers, join a PTC like this? :thinking:

I await your comments
Titito

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • mssystem
I totally agree with you this would probably be revolutionary, but it might cost quite a bit to start

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
I was not going to reply because it is a very wide and controversial subject
But as Jack the Ripper would say, let´s go by parts:

> You noticed that I have a "free ref secrets" in my signature.
This is because many members came here inviting people to download it but to download it there is a extremely boring survey before. Once this is a ptc forum until now, I decided to give it for free to avoid this kind of annoyance.   ::dreams

>Let me see if I understood:
You will be an intermediary between the clicker and a file hosting, right?

Well, let´s see how you do it.
There are hard problems to solve, like clickers bandwidth. Most clickers comes from regular, poor and very poor bandwidth countries. There are few US clickers.
I am not saying that it is bad, I am just saying that you will have hard problems to solve, like every business have.  :typing

> The problem discussing magic formulas for ptcs is that we have already discussed it over and over and over again and it is a no-ending discussion. I think that is the reason for few replies.  :hypnotized:

> Targeted users. (público-alvo) I think that if you remove Neo and Clixsense, there is no way to please every clicker. I suggest you to dedicate your work to one type of clicker. Focuses. If your idea works, then, little by little, you will naturally expand the type of audience, instead of trying to please everyone from the start.

> Don´t take me word by word. This is just a general comment with tons of variants.  :D  ::popcorn

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:14:06 AM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • mssystem
I actually forgot to say this, but what titito mentioned about how to combine file hosting with clicker. There is already a site that is doing it, but the site just started last month so is not really a big earner. So I do think that even with poor bandwidth it is still workable, since the file they are downloading are small and if the management know how to control and regulate those with poor bandwidth and those with good bandwidth. The site will probably reap a good earning on the long run

• Thank You
  • we made scammer...couse we join their sites
  • Referrals: 4
what is PTC?
it is paid to click ,right?
which mean as i am the owner of the site ,i will pay you for each ad you click.
but what we have now ,i am going to pay you from the money you invest,right?
so that's why most of the sites scam.You can't open a sit depending on members money.members joined to make money or they hope they would.
to start a site you need to spend money and to have sponsor that is willing to pay members,other than that ,you will scam,no matter what.
no site yet has the right plan,it is just copying each others.the model 0.01 for each click is not working ,at the same time members would not join any site would not pay them 0.01 for each click.
you need to come up with a plan that no site has it yet...in one hand ,you pay members what they want 0.01 and at the same time you making money.
so how could we do that.?

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
I totally agree with you this would probably be revolutionary, but it might cost quite a bit to start

It is, isn't it?
This kind of ideas is what can put the PTC world back in the mouth of the people again, and bring fresh new members, because right now whenever I talk to some friends about it they always say the same: this is scam!

advertise here