Author Topic: Give GOOD Ideas to CREATE a NICE PTC that Works and PAY Good Money to Members  (Read 6667 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
Papay Mark,

Please post your explanation. I really need to go now, but as soon as i get one ptc i will come here just to see if i understand what do you mean, cause i really didn´t undertand what benefict would this bring to "our" ptc.
By the other hand, this looks to me EXACTLY the kind of suggestions/thinking i am looking for someone to have (outside the box).
I am so sorry i don't have more time....
Please explain it with easy. Remember my bad english

Ty VERY MUCH for this post
Titito

• Thank You
  • we made scammer...couse we join their sites
  • Referrals: 4
I see that you do not believe in the eventual success of PTC sites, so i think of why you are this here, if you do not believe
no i don't believe on most of them ,but i do invest and i do join...but i know when they will scam ...so i move fast and i cash out as much as i can.most of the time i get my RIO plus profit when others are crying for their investment.so sorry for them.
so I am willing to invest in, but only after many accounts and many suggestions and thoughts.
that is where you might lose your money.the best way is study the site and if you think the admin worked hard on his site and spend alot of money then invest right away.But to wait and to think and wait for suggestions then sorry my friend you would be scammed.
I already have some scripts borrowed by colleagues for me to better understand and study them so that there are no mistakes or unexpected accidents in the moment of truth.
do you think the others do the same as you?no ..they don't even do their math ,and to top it all most of them are  kids not knowing what they are doing.
well, waiting for your site ,so make it the best.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:03:55 PM by MELGIBSON »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
I am not talking about ptcjackpot, for one, that only pays verified PP members.
I don´t agree with it.

1st part: Utopy.
When you put (buy) an advertisement, you have a choice: All members or Only upgraded members.
Advertisers want to sell their goods. If an upgraded member only transfered money from his PP to yours, what is the use?
This is the old cheaters scheme.
Buy upgrade, find some refs, don´t matter if fake, robots or dups, profit, cash out and request a chargeback.
You lose money, your PP ends up frozen > gone, you have to change the tos, delay payments, invent diipa-daapas, etc etc.
Most members are honest, but the few cheaters will ruin your site.
Cheaters love 1 cent sites.

If a member has a credit card linked to his PP, he has the real power to buy goods.
So, I think it is UNFAIR show ads and goods for members that will NEVER buy.

So: Standard members and Verified members.
Verified members will have more ads and some facilities, like FEW % more for direct refs, faster payments and things like this, carefully calculated.
This is an example of an upgrade that costs $10 per year:
http://wordlinx.com/upgrade_verified.php
From 2005 to 2010 they only accepted upgrades with verified PP acc. They survived for 5 years. Now it is not needed anymore.

You will succeed, first of all, if you have the acknowledgment and the ability to find and attract ADVERTISERS.
With plenty of advertisers, no upgrades needed, no rent refs, no complaints about bots, no delays, no changes on tos,
no risks.

2nd part: Real world

In the real ptc world, 90% (ayman help me) or more of the advertisers are other ptcs, investment schemes or blogs. Ptc advertising ptc in ptc sites.
A ptc wants members to register, buy upgrades, buy advertisements, buy refs,
don´t matter if they have or not a verified account.
So, I don´t think that there is a formula for succeeding, because it ends up depending on the MAN (or girl ;D), depends on the OWNER(s)
That is why few aurora´s succeed and thousands other fail. Same with other scripts or self-made scripts.

In the end, IMO, success does not depend much on the scheme.
It depends on the OWNER´S ability to:
> Find and attract advertisers. It is money in/ money out. If not, it is a ponzi and will fail soon.
> Calculate carefully the values. It is not easy. Upgraded members can only earn a little more if they have 10+, maybe 20+ direct referrals. Else, he may only THINK that he is in profit.
Kids don´t do the math. You must to have the ability of make a member THINK that it is a good deal. One of the many ways to do this is give him more ads. Actually, it is nothing, no profit because the member could just go to other ptc and click more ads without paying for this. And you already have stuck ads to deliver. Other is to give the member the permission of having more direct refs  :laugh: seems it is working around as a benefit to the member only...  More: set him low cash out values  =:)) For heavens´s sake, If he already invested, for example $10, why would he bothers in cash out $0,10 ? But it seems work well with the kids. They will put more proofs to promote YOU, and they will pay for it!!!
> Choose the most adequate script for your needs;
> Create an attractive design;
> Buy tools to avoid cheaters;  and, of course
> MARKETING. You must find ways to make the member thinks that your site is a real-deal.
See incrisebux, for one. Few members really profit while thousands lose money. They do the marketing in a way that the member THINKS that will be or is in profit.
There is no magic. It is money in / money out. If you profit 100, 10 other members will lose 10 each, in a way or in other.
> As Melgibson mentioned, study. Study the successful ptcs. Wordlinx, Clixsense, linkgrand, neo, matrixmails; Auroras like Cashons/cashertise, bestcashcliks, cashnhits that is suffering with many experiments to survive and few others.
> The ability of to adapt to the circumstances....

Study the successful sites. Forget buxhosts.
Ptc is in the scene for about 15 years and no formula has proven to be "the one". The successful sites are different from each other

If you have the abilities above mentioned, then you only need experience now.
That is why you need an initial investment to prepare your ptc and have cash for the unexpected to come.

But your point is "what is outside the box ?"

I will divert from this point until other member answers  ;D

Segment extracted from Papai´s e-book
"How to make a post that no one will read down to the end"
c 2011
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 05:29:40 AM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
c 2011
i must have missed reading the e-book  ;D

great post +1

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
I am not talking about ptcjackpot, for one, that only pays verified PP members.
I don´t agree with it.

1st part: Utopy.
When you put (buy) an advertisement, you have a choice: All members or Only upgraded members.
Advertisers want to sell their goods. If an upgraded member only transfered money from his PP to yours, what is the use?
This is the old cheaters scheme.
Buy upgrade, find some refs, don´t matter if fake, robots or dups, profit, cash out and request a chargeback.
You lose money, your PP ends up frozen > gone, you have to change the tos, delay payments, invent diipa-daapas, etc etc.
Most members are honest, but the few cheaters will ruin your site.
Cheaters love 1 cent sites.

If a member has a credit card linked to his PP, he has the real power to buy goods.
So, I think it is UNFAIR show ads and goods for members that will NEVER buy.

So: Standard members and Verified members.
Verified members will have more ads and some facilities, like FEW % more for direct refs, faster payments and things like this, carefully calculated.
This is an example of an upgrade that costs $10 per year:
http://wordlinx.com/upgrade_verified.php
From 2005 to 2010 they only accepted upgrades with verified PP acc. They survived for 5 years. Now it is not needed anymore.

You will succeed, first of all, if you have the acknowledgment and the ability to find and attract ADVERTISERS.
With plenty of advertisers, no upgrades needed, no rent refs, no complaints about bots, no delays, no changes on tos,
no risks.

2nd part: Real world

In the real ptc world, 90% (ayman help me) or more of the advertisers are other ptcs, investment schemes or blogs. Ptc advertising ptc in ptc sites.
A ptc wants members to register, buy upgrades, buy advertisements, buy refs,
don´t matter if they have or not a verified account.
So, I don´t think that there is a formula for succeeding, because it ends up depending on the MAN (or girl ;D), depends on the OWNER(s)
That is why few aurora´s succeed and thousands other fail. Same with other scripts or self-made scripts.

In the end, IMO, success does not depend much on the scheme.
It depends on the OWNER´S ability to:
> Find and attract advertisers. It is money in/ money out. If not, it is a ponzi and will fail soon.
> Calculate carefully the values. It is not easy. Upgraded members can only earn a little more if they have 10+, maybe 20+ direct referrals. Else, he may only THINK that he is in profit.
Kids don´t do the math. You must to have the ability of make a member THINK that it is a good deal. One of the many ways to do this is give him more ads. Actually, it is nothing, no profit because the member could just go to other ptc and click more ads without paying for this. And you already have stuck ads to deliver. Other is to give the member the permission of having more direct refs  :laugh: seems it is working around as a benefit to the member only...  More: set him low cash out values  =:)) For heavens´s sake, If he already invested, for example $10, why would he bothers in cash out $0,10 ? But it seems work well with the kids. They will put more proofs to promote YOU, and they will pay for it!!!
> Choose the most adequate script for your needs;
> Create an attractive design;
> Buy tools to avoid cheaters;  and, of course
> MARKETING. You must find ways to make the member thinks that your site is a real-deal.
See incrisebux, for one. Few members really profit while thousands lose money. They do the marketing in a way that the member THINKS that will be or is in profit.
There is no magic. It is money in / money out. If you profit 100, 10 other members will lose 10 each, in a way or in other.
> As Melgibson mentioned, study. Study the successful ptcs. Wordlinx, Clixsense, linkgrand, neo, matrixmails; Auroras like Cashons/cashertise, bestcashcliks, cashnhits that is suffering with many experiments to survive and few others.
> The ability of to adapt to the circumstances....

Study the successful sites. Forget buxhosts.
Ptc is in the scene for about 15 years and no formula has proven to be "the one". The successful sites are different from each other

If you have the abilities above mentioned, then you only need experience now.
That is why you need an initial investment to prepare your ptc and have cash for the unexpected to come.

But your point is "what is outside the box ?"

I will divert from this point until other member answers  ;D

c 2011

Great post. I think I need to learn from you.