Author Topic: Strategy for converting your click time to cash in your hand  (Read 2942 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Step 1 - Find a site that offers you cash based on the number of clicks you complete.
Step 2 - Read everything on the site before you create an account.
Step 3 - If the content of the site makes sense and it is not just another set of bullshit statements from a cookie cutter script, continue to step four.
Step 4 - Get to know the site owner. Search the web to get some insight from the world about the site owner. Contact the site owner to see if they respond to your interest and concerns.
Step 5 - Create an account on the site and read all the new content made available to you.
Step 6 - At this point, depending on your level of understanding of the information presented to you, you should be able to decide if you should spend money in addition to expensing time for clicking on the site.
Step 7 - If Step 6 does not convince you to be active on the site then move on to another site evaluation. Otherwise continue to step 8.
Step 8 - Commit time to click on the site and reach the payout limit based on your own clicks. If you cannot reach the minimum cash out limit based on your own clicks, move on to another click site. In any case, re-evaluate the value of being a member and contact the site owner to see how they can help you reach your goal. This is important because many members miss opportunities because they do not have an achievable goal. Completely understanding the presented programs without bias is critical if you want some cash back in your hand.
Step 9 - At this point, a clicker should be able to calculate the time cost of money. Compare this to other sites you click on and if it rates better, then make it a priority site that you visit every day.
Step 10 - That's it. Now it is just a matter of requesting payout or receiving automatic payment.

I hope the above can help in guiding some income earners to become a loyal member of a site that pays them on a regular basis just because they spent some time clicking.

I have used the above strategy very successfully in my business to generate steady streams of income from various sites without spending any money.

Now if you are like me and you are able to risk a little money to make money you would need to develop a more specific strategy for the specific site of interest.

• cryptocurrency news
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 8
  • Referrals: 2
    • cryptocurrency news
    • Email
Re: Strategy for converting your click time to cash in your hand
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:27:56 PM »
I only join sites for myself if minimum payout is $2 or less. I join sites as a referral for others if they pay rcb weekly. I do not buy referrals and do not pay for upgrades.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 02:27:56 PM »
I only join sites for myself if minimum payout is $2 or less. I join sites as a referral for others if they pay rcb weekly. I do not buy referrals and do not pay for upgrades.

Thank you for sharing your strategy.

In my experience, paying for an upgrade usually allows me to achieve much higher returns and/or more advertising for less time clicking.
However, I totally understand the process of managing Risk versus Reward.

I only upgrade on a limited number of sites. I find that more often than not, the payback on upgrades is too dependant on getting referrals to upgrade. That is not a reliable income stream in my opinion.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 04:31:32 PM »
Been online for a long time and #8 is what everyone should pay attention.

Getting refs is hard and to keep them clicking is even harder. If you refs can't cash out with their own clicks they all quit.

advertise here