Author Topic: % Offer Board  (Read 2413 times)

• enha

% Offer Board
« on: April 26, 2008, 01:18:34 PM »
I think it would be nice to have an "%% Offer Board",
it could help new ptc users (like me) to boost the earning
a little bit while also can maybe help to test new PTC
performance?

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: % Offer Board
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
i Personally have nothing against the idea since i love these percentage offers but the problem is we never know if someone will pay or not + the same thing like the promotion of scam sites that happens in the ref exchange might happen here.
We can have the same thing like the downline builder implemented here meaning the offers will have to be approved(to stop scams from being promoted) but that wuld mean that the mods/admins will have a harder time.
To see if the person making the offer pays we can allow him to take one person under him for the offer and wait till he pays that person to make it more public but the problem wuld be that the user who worked hard as the downline does not get paid he might lose the trust in this forum and start spamming his sad story to get pity from evryone.The problem will be that this is a time consuming method.

Lets just wait for some feedback from the admins/mods their opinion is the one that really matters.

• enha

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 04:57:57 PM »
We can have the same thing like the downline builder implemented here meaning the offers
will have to be approved (to stop scams from being promoted) but that wuld mean that the
mods/admins will have a harder time.

Will some rules work to decrease the quantity?
say like:

1. Post of new offer allowed to only "Full Member or Higher".
2. Offers can only take maximum 10 downliner.
3. No offer requests until the same offer closed or reach maximum downliner.
4. Inactive downliner can be reported if you really have to and/or then deleted
   from the downline list.
5. If the downline spot(s) available again due to downliner deletion, you can then
   suggest the offer again and queued until approved to enter the Offer Board.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »
well if u mean that there can be only one offer per site by a single person then Yes this will decrease the work but still many members will spam including the new members, people can do anything for cash.
To make sure that not a single person makes offer for all the good sites we can also have a limit meaning only 2 sites per person.
Well like i said wait for some reply from the mod/admin of the forum just to see if any one of them is also interested.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »
but the problem is we never know if someone will pay or not + the same thing like the promotion of scam sites that happens in the ref exchange might happen here.

There were already some percentage offers that were being promoted in the referral exchange board that used to exist here.  As ragnarok already mentioned:  1) it's very easy for scam sites to be promoted this way, and 2) even if there was an 'approval process', there's still a lot of work involved in keeping track of #1 and whether or not the person pays their downline members.

Why not work with your existing downline members that you have already gained from the Downline Builder thread, outside advertising, etc.?  Give your existing downline members an incentive to keep clicking.  This is something that can always be done in private (PM, e-mail, ...) instead of a public setting.  Just make sure not to spam them.  ;)

Edit:  added two words
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:42:08 PM by Rich Greenback »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 07:47:55 PM »
i personally say NO , percentage offers are the most ridiculous things invented, becasue the fact that 90% of time the site turns to scam or something happens, or  people dont hold up their end of the bargain,

PTC sites are unpredictable!

take a look at ptctalk and their referral exchange, we made this forum to stop the destruction that ptctalk causes  ;)

personally i dont know how the hell anyone even keeps track of all the deals they have made with people, i mean its really pointless if you ask me,...GO BUY ADVERTISEMENT

if people actually bought advertisement and not use forums for promoting them maybe half these sites would still be alive today, because poeople actually bought ads  ;)

forums that allow referral exchange spam boards and things of that nature are only helping destroy ptc more

be fortunate we let the downline builder continue  ;) ;)

• enha

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »
Why not work with your existing downline members that you have already gained from the Downline Builder thread, etc.?  Give your existing downline members an incentive to keep clicking. This is something that can always be done in private (PM, e-mail, ...) instead of a public setting. Just make sure not to spam them.  Wink

Thank you for the advice, I never really thought of that and I appreciate your advice.

personally i dont know how the hell anyone even keeps track of all the deals they have made with people, i mean its really pointless if you ask me,...GO BUY ADVERTISEMENT

Well actually I don't too much care about tracking them, if they stop paying or maybe stop replying PMs then I'll stop clicking.
Because I'm new to PTC, for now I just wanna know if PTC really works? Do they really pay?

I signed up on VelocityClicks through one of Bux.to ads. Even as a Free Member, when I know that they turned to be a scam and not paying their members it's of course upset me a bit (it's about 500 ads clicked already). But I did accept a few offers at ptctalk Ref. Exchange and they paid me even before my balance reach the min. payout.

As the board say, it is just a suggestion. If it is not good for the PTC itself, then maybe this is also a bad suggestion. Furthermore I do really hope this forum will be a great place for people to find information about PTC, especially they who intend to invest their money, and of course no scams allowed to be promoted ;)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 11:05:01 PM »
Why not work with your existing downline members that you have already gained from the Downline Builder thread, etc.?  Give your existing downline members an incentive to keep clicking. This is something that can always be done in private (PM, e-mail, ...) instead of a public setting. Just make sure not to spam them.  Wink

Thank you for the advice, I never really thought of that and I appreciate your advice.

Well actually I don't too much care about tracking them, if they stop paying or maybe stop replying PMs then I'll stop clicking.
Because I'm new to PTC, for now I just wanna know if PTC really works? Do they really pay?

I signed up on VelocityClicks through one of Bux.to ads. Even as a Free Member, when I know that they turned to be a scam and not paying their members it's of course upset me a bit (it's about 500 ads clicked already). But I did accept a few offers at ptctalk Ref. Exchange and they paid me even before my balance reach the min. payout.

As the board say, it is just a suggestion. If it is not good for the PTC itself, then maybe this is also a bad suggestion. Furthermore I do really hope this forum will be a great place for people to find information about PTC, especially they who intend to invest their money, and of course no scams allowed to be promoted ;)

thank you for understanding enha, and yes this is the absolute best forum to find info on ptc sites, we have the absolute best investigators here ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

we are also very experienced and have been doing this for 2+ years , we have access to much information  ;) ;) ;) , information, that your dear ptctalk forum admins and mods will not let you all have access to i might add  :D :D

and i will stress to the very end that forums that allow open spammy referral exchanges are surely destroying ptc ;)

organized downline builders are very acceptable. ;)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 10:54:08 PM »
i stress the point to buy ads, PTC's can not work if you don't buy ads.

advertise here