Author Topic: Greatbux  (Read 5907 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: Greatbux
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 08:28:30 PM »
The shite is gone now... Suspended.  ::)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:54 AM »

• Thank You
    • Lo que Buscas en Panama 507
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »
The site came back shortly and in a better server

Here is my status :

# of Referrals (View)     59  Get more referrals now!
# of Referral Website Visits    1033

Balance Information
Account Balance    $11.005    Request Payment

Cheers!!!

<CG>

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
nice stats ccommon ;D

• Unstoppable!
  • Thank You
    • World's Best PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »
If u are getting paid it does not mean that site is not a scam. No site can stay around with so many ads and 1 cent clicks. Of course you might be able to grab few payments before it is gone, but I prefer sites that will stay around longer.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »
If u are getting paid it does not mean that site is not a scam. No site can stay around with so many ads and 1 cent clicks. Of course you might be able to grab few payments before it is gone, but I prefer sites that will stay around longer.

i love the logo of your blog tompa  ;D also i checked a week ago and it was at top of google  for best ptc i think  ;)

• Unstoppable!
  • Thank You
    • World's Best PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 06:06:53 PM »

i love the logo of your blog tompa  ;D also i checked a week ago and it was at top of google  for best ptc i think  ;)
I know :P Alexa rating has gone up like hell in last 2 months. If you search "best PTC" my blog is third on the list. I have purchased some advertising and I am going to improve my blog soon. I am about to write wide reviews about every site. And "PTCs for advertisers" including the best sites to advertise. News about good specials on different sites. Gonna add "fast earners". And a lot of categorizing. Anyways I have big plans on improving my blog. Hell of a lot things to do. I hope I will be able to do it in few weeks. Gonna update it all at once. I make test blog first and make sure that everything works and stuff first and then copy it to my real blog.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 06:38:45 PM »

I know :P Alexa rating has gone up like hell in last 2 months. If you search "best PTC" my blog is third on the list. I have purchased some advertising and I am going to improve my blog soon. I am about to write wide reviews about every site. And "PTCs for advertisers" including the best sites to advertise. News about good specials on different sites. Gonna add "fast earners". And a lot of categorizing. Anyways I have big plans on improving my blog. Hell of a lot things to do. I hope I will be able to do it in few weeks. Gonna update it all at once. I make test blog first and make sure that everything works and stuff first and then copy it to my real blog.

Your promoting good programs on that blog (excepting IsabelMarcos -lol-), keep doing that.  ;)

I've added a link from my site to your blog: http://www.paytoclick.eu/english/analysis/info.php  (Used "Best PTC sites" keywords) :)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
lmao

thankz for posting my blog brl  ;D

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »
lmao

thankz for posting my blog brl  ;D

Oh... Well, you're very welcome... That article about scammy PTC kids is just great, absolutely recommendable. :D  ;D  ;)

advertise here