Author Topic: Quick Rewards  (Read 3496 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Quick Rewards
« on: May 20, 2008, 06:06:56 AM »
:) truly a quick rewarding site, i made 20$ in 3 days with no referals.

Offers:
Great selection of offers for US/Canada (Some UK) When i say great i mean 100's of FREE offers (no CC 3 minutes of your time) for 30-40-50 cents!!! there are about 5 no CC free offers that pay even $2.00!

Surveys:
If you are in the USA you can get a very high number of serveys every day, paying from $1.00-$10.00
Sadly you need to qualify and they arent specific on telling you what the qualifications are... so you have to answer questions and if you dont qualify with those questions, you cant getp aid for your time :(
and if you are in canada you get about 2 surveys/24hrs ($0.75 and $1.25)

PTC: every 8 hours you can click 5 sites and get paid .1 cents per click and a few every 12 hours for .2 cent and a few every 24 hours for .3 cent!

CashBack:
When shopping at stores found on the quick rewards page (a few big name companies) you can get a % of what you buy, Back! (Nice addition to your $ if you shop at those store regularily anyways.)

Referals:
5% of your referals earnings are added to YOUR account.

Coupon Printing:
Possibly the rarest thing on a pay to ___ website... you print the coupons found in the coupon section and get 0.5  cent PER COUPON YOU PRINT!! (many coupons available for printing, possible dollars++ worth.

Offer Crediting:
Fairly quick (most credit within 20 mins) though some take up to 3 days to credit.
Coupon prints, are credited at the end of each month. and the funds added to your account.

Payment:
They payout in PayPal, Donations to Companies, or Gift Certificates.
( i have tested the payout(PayPal) and recieved 3 payments of $0.01, $2.18, $0.75 and recieved all within 1 day.(i cashed out at each of these numbers to test)) (Proof Pic's Below.)

Overall thoughts: Very good site to get paid (20.00 in 3 days is nice...) Tough the layout is not great, its very usable. and in my journy this is the highest paying site for your time...
ALTHOUGH Referals arent really worth it... 5% of 20$ is 1$ per referal ... i still would suggest this webpage...

Reccomendations to users: Use a form filler like Roboform, (but use your real information of course!)
and get out there making $!

For my time writing this review, and my showing you this webpage, please use my referal link as a little thank you (please, it won't effect your usage at all) :)

Page URL: http://quickrewards.net

edit: ref link removed, again!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 08:55:50 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 21
Re: Quick Rewards
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 12:13:56 PM »
How long have you been a member?  I've been a member for...two years?  maybe?  I agree, QuickRewards is great, I especially love the shopping section.  Since QR incorporated the new layouts and script, it seems much more bulky to me.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Quick Rewards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 10:44:59 PM »
How long have you been a member?  I've been a member for...two years?  maybe?  I agree, QuickRewards is great, I especially love the shopping section.  Since QR incorporated the new layouts and script, it seems much more bulky to me.

I've been a member for only just over a week now, and i love it I've checked out all the layouts , and theyre all a little bit un-organized for my liking, but its still easy to make cash quickly , you get used to the layout very quickly.