Author Topic: One of the top PTC site for sale - No Debts, alexa rank Under 100,000  (Read 1785 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Hi all,

I'm selling my one of the busiest and high traffic driven PTC website...

Features:
- Launched in November, 2013 only
- Alexa rank 99,000
- No debts - because I did not sell/rent out referrals so far, but you can do so with just a click of a button in admin panel.
                  - also because I sold only monthly upgrades so far which is very very affordable. I also deactivated the upgrade option for 15 days so far, so the new owner do not go on debt.

- Self sustainable model. A unique and innovative concept
- whois protected web hosting
- Unique premium design
- Close to 5000 registered (only counting email verified users) members
- DDOS protected web hosting. Cost only $15-19 per month. 1 day fixed ads ran on Neobux with absolutely no problem. Very strong server with 500GB bandwith per month.
- Paid to click, offers, offer wall, virool, paymentwall, super rewards, etc... Can configure any offer walls with just a click of a button
- Very user friendly Admin panel.
- Ability to rent bots (but this feature is not turned on so far because I did not rent out referrals, it can be turned on in admin panel any time you wish).
- Detailed site statistics in admin panel.
- Unique design and unique banners.

Price - $1900 only.

Reason I'm selling: Due to paypal restrictions in India which auto-withdrawals all funds from paypal to bank accounts immediately, it's difficult to operate from the country.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:15:36 AM by topptc2 »

advertise here