Author Topic: New Payment Processor Now Accepted at Clickers-Union  (Read 3191 times)

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
New Payment Processor Now Accepted at Clickers-Union
« on: March 10, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »
As part of a deal with the brand new payment processor, EvoWallet, Clickers-Union now accepts payments via EvoWallet.  If it works out well, EvoWallet will be used for payouts on Clickers-Union AND EvoWallet will be accepted on EarnEasyCash.

By working with their techs, all purchases via EvoWallet work perfectly.  All purchases via EvoWallet credit instantly.

Join EvoWallet Here

All of this depends on you.  Let me give you some quick details...

You earn $0.25 per Business referral AND you get a percentage of the money they accept via EvoWallet
You can transfer money/withdraw money via "accepting remittances via bank wire, check, money order, Western Union, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and others." (according to the EVOWallet website)
EvoWallet also has a Debit Card that can be used for QUICK access to your funds.
EvoWallet accepts funds in the form of GBP or USD
There is NO flat rate fee, only a small 1% - 1.5% fee for accepting money.

Join EvoWallet Here

If you are a PTC admin who owns more than one website OR one large website and you would like to accept EvoWallet as a payment processor, simply pm me and I will contact the the EvoWallet admin to see if you qualify.  If you do qualify, you will receive FREE integration with your site (the EvoWallet techs will do everything to get it up and running perfectly on your site with NO work from you  :) ) .

edit: sneaky :D ;D NO ref link :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 08:52:02 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
Re: New Payment Processor Now Accepted at Clickers-Union
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:02:38 PM »
No chargebacks? They'd better hope they don't start accepting bux sites into the progam.