Author Topic: About Gen3...  (Read 5846 times)

• DUCK
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 22
    • Email
About Gen3...
« on: March 13, 2009, 11:29:16 PM »
I don't know where to post this, exactly, but this seemed like the most suitable place :)

About Gen3:

WARNING: VERY OPINIONATED

Red=opinion

1)  A nulled copy is neither illegal, since the owner does not have a full copyright, nor is it unethical to not pay for it, since the Admin is a long time scammer

2)  It is full of bugs, including (but not limited to): The ability to send blank contact pages, Admin panel access VIA the contact page

3)  I LIKE CEREAL

• DUCK
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: About Gen3...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »
Oh, yeah, forgot to include my point :P

The point is:

ALL GEN3 sites=SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

• pitbull

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 02:28:50 AM »
I don't know where to post this, exactly, but this seemed like the most suitable place :)

About Gen3:

Red=opinion

1)  A nulled copy is neither illegal, since the owner does not have a full copyright, nor is it unethical to not pay for it, since the Admin is a long time scammer

2)  It is full of bugs, including (but not limited to): The ability to send blank contact pages, Admin panel access VIA the contact page

3)  I LIKE CEREAL

How much did Delusional pay you to come and make this post here may I ask? A nulled copy is illegal period because it has removed ( callback routine ) the information where it contacts back letting the owner know where each and every script is installed.

Just because he is a well known long time scammer does not give Delsuional or anyone right to sell the illegal copies of a script that is not their own work and make money from it. It is illegal and unethical and just morally wrong. We all know why he has resorted to selling this illegal copies of the script and that is because his own coding sucks and he can't sell his own script that is more buggy than this one.

Delusional =SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

• DUCK
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 03:19:34 AM »
How much do you get paid to be able to be stupid like that?

1) I'm a spamming n00b, so it is OK to disregard whatever I say

2) Gen3 is a new version of gen2, therefore anyone selling it is selling it illegally.  It is not legal to sell Open Source projects.

Now, stop assuming stuff.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 04:09:02 AM »

About Gen3:

Red=opinion

3)  I LIKE CEREAL

How much did Delusional pay you to come and make this post here may I ask? A nulled copy is illegal period because it has removed ( callback routine ) the information where it contacts back letting the owner know where each and every script is installed.

Just because he is a well known long time scammer does not give Delsuional or anyone right to sell the illegal copies of a script that is not their own work and make money from it. It is illegal and unethical and just morally wrong. We all know why he has resorted to selling this illegal copies of the script and that is because his own coding sucks and he can't sell his own script that is more buggy than this one.

Delusional =SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Actually both you and Delusional are scammers. Both of you suck in coding  :P

• pitbull

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 04:19:41 AM »
How much do you get paid to be able to be stupid like that?

1) I'm a spamming n00b, so it is OK to disregard whatever I say

2) Gen3 is a new version of gen2, therefore anyone selling it is selling it illegally.  It is not legal to sell Open Source projects.

Now, stop assuming stuff.

Is that the best you can come back with? Really :D The only one that is stupid is you and your spamming posts
I will only comment on the bold section of your post. So you now agree it is illegal activity not only by the owner of the script as well as Delusional?
And you being a Global Moderator and not stopping this illegal activity makes you no worse than the ones selling the illegal script by allowing this activity.
I thought the site was there to help protect people against being scammed but I guess the name ( EMS ) Extreme Master Scammers suits the site down to the ground.

Actually both you and Delusional are scammers. Both of you suck in coding  :P

ROFL Shows what you know. I do not offer coding services. Go crawl back under your rock

• DUCK
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 04:47:35 AM »
Ok, your stupidity is pissing me off now

Who the hell do you think you are?  Do you think you know everything?  Think you're God or something?

You see, there's this concept that, I know is very new to you, but you don't know everything.

And I bet you don't take any of this into consideration.  Fucking humans-- they never learn.  I hate the way your brains are structured.  You're gonna assume automatically that you're right.  You will assume that this message is nothing.  I must post this message because this part is the only way most humans will consider a sentence.

• pitbull

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 04:57:01 AM »
Ok, your stupidity is pissing me off now

Who the hell do you think you are?  Do you think you know everything?  Think you're God or something?

You see, there's this concept that, I know is very new to you, but you don't know everything.

And I bet you don't take any of this into consideration.  *&%#ing humans-- they never learn.  I hate the way your brains are structured.  You're gonna assume automatically that you're right.  You will assume that this message is nothing.  I must post this message because this part is the only way most humans will consider a sentence.

:D :D I guess the truth hurts huh?
Its not my fault you decided to have an operation to remove your backbone and have it replaced with a spring.
You hold a position where you could put a stop to the illegal activity but you choose to be a yes man and allow this activity.
You have made your bed so lay in it. No matter what you say, it wont change the truth.

• DUCK
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 05:12:09 AM »
Si, mucho truthz

Teh truthz:
I am not allowed to lock those kindz of topics.  Delusional apparently got special permission from Willj.  You're asking me to stop something bigger than me.

Now look what all your messages translate into:

Any person who works for Mcdonald's is horrible because they don't have enough power to stop their corruptness.

Any employee of Wal-mart is evil for their inability to stop Wal-mart sweatshops from lack of power.

The truth really does hurt, doesn't it?  You don't know everything.  SO STOP ASSUMING SHIT.  IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE

• pitbull

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 05:23:02 AM »
SO STOP ASSUMING SHIT.  IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE

I was not the one that started this spam thread assuming that

1)  A nulled copy is neither illegal

You seem to make your assumptions about a nulled script, that I think I am god etc and now when the tables turn you can't handle it.

Live with it and build a bridge and get over it.

advertise here