Author Topic: About Gen3...  (Read 5842 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
Re: About Gen3...
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 06:02:49 AM »
The best scripts are those not available to anyone. Expert coders made them specifically for certain sites, and they are almost impossible to replicate. Thats my take on all this  :P.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »
Si, mucho truthz

Delusional apparently got special permission from Willj.  You're asking me to stop something bigger than me.

i'm sure you can't stop it shawn :)

yes delusional apparently does have some special privileges,  i wonder why  ??? ???

TWYSTED.............................
wanna fill us in??

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 12:54:45 AM »
yes selling a nulled copy is illegal, never said that it wasn't.

but you seem to have it all wrong. the nulling of the script was like a 5 minute task. the file that had the callback wasn't encrypted to begin with, all you have to do is comment out the code and the script is nulled. the only files that were encrypted were the rent refs area and the lottery files. everything else was normal as can be.

@ shawn.... anything nulled is illegal, regardless if the source is open source or not. yes by making the source encrypted no one would see that it was open source. but to reverse enginner and then share the works is BlackHat and very very illegal.

My Thoughts:
although I might be wrong by nulling Gen3 but i took it upon myself to prove to everyone that Gen3 was not written from the ground up. As well it is Gen2 and uses all the old files that Gen2 used.

• pitbull

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »

but you seem to have it all wrong. the nulling of the script was like a 5 minute task. the file that had the callback wasn't encrypted to begin with, all you have to do is comment out the code and the script is nulled. the only files that were encrypted were the rent refs area and the lottery files. everything else was normal as can be.

@ shawn.... anything nulled is illegal, regardless if the source is open source or not. yes by making the source encrypted no one would see that it was open source. but to reverse enginner and then share the works is BlackHat and very very illegal.

My Thoughts:
although I might be wrong by nulling Gen3 but i took it upon myself to prove to everyone that Gen3 was not written from the ground up. As well it is Gen2 and uses all the old files that Gen2 used.

If you only nulled it to prove a point then you may have proved that point but taking it one step further by now selling the nulled script is a low that I thought you would never have gone. I guess I was wrong. You are not a professional coder to be selling illegal copies of some one else's work. No professional would do what you are doing ever. Not getting enough sales selling your own script huh?

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 03:52:51 AM »

My Thoughts:

If you only nulled it to prove a point then you may have proved that point but taking it one step further by now selling the nulled script is a low that I thought you would never have gone. I guess I was wrong. You are not a professional coder to be selling illegal copies of some one else's work. No professional would do what you are doing ever. Not getting enough sales selling your own script huh?
actually i get plenty of sales off of my own script. The reason i am selling a nulled script is simple...to get back the $120 i spent on the sht to begin with. once i get back the $120 i won't sell it no more and will delete it off my comp.

please don't be so quick to judge my motives. Not only do others get the script at the right price. I took the liberty to fix the bugs. So i am actually in my eyes doing something good for the new site owners. Although they might be scammers in the long run...

• pitbull

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 04:09:36 AM »

My Thoughts:

actually i get plenty of sales off of my own script. The reason i am selling a nulled script is simple...to get back the $120 i spent on the sht to begin with. once i get back the $120 i won't sell it no more and will delete it off my comp.

please don't be so quick to judge my motives. Not only do others get the script at the right price. I took the liberty to fix the bugs. So i am actually in my eyes doing something good for the new site owners. Although they might be scammers in the long run...

Wrong. You chose to buy the script and that choice does not give you the right to sell it again to make your money back. If you did not want to be out of pocket the money you spent you should have never purchased the script in the first place. You participating in illegal activities and it doesn't matter if you have fixed bugs or in your eyes your doing something good. Its still wrong and its still illegal.
No matter what BS you decide to spit out it will not change what you are doing and it will not change in my eyes what I think and judge you for what your doing. If you didn't want to be judged this way then you should not be such a low life selling a nulled script.

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 07:51:26 AM »
whatever pitbull

I am not worried about your judgment. How you judge what I do, has no affect on me.

"Do Not Judge others, Lest you to will be judged."

I live by it. Sorry but this is one pond you can throw rocks in all day and there will not be a ripple.

• pitbull

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 09:18:25 AM »
whatever pitbull

I am not worried about your judgment. How you judge what I do, has no affect on me.

"Do Not Judge others, Lest you to will be judged."

I live by it. Sorry but this is one pond you can throw rocks in all day and there will not be a ripple.

That reply doesn't surprise me the slightest. Your the first to judge others but its obvious you don't like being judged otherwise you would not have wasted your time replying here to start with.
I highly recommend to anyone who has purchased a nulled script from this low life to report the sale to PayPal or AlertPay depending what processor was used for the purchase. Supply details to this thread and the others on Extreme Master Scammers and give as much information as possible. This is illegal activity and using these processors for this activity is against the TOS and it will have this scum bags account shut down. I will be contacting Paypal myself with already taken screen shots and links to evidence of this illegal activity.
Its no skin of my nose as I will continue to inform who ever and as many as possible about you and your illegal activities.
Your no better than any other scammer.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:22:07 AM by pitbull »

• pitbull

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »
I guess that ripple was bigger than was expected  :D :D

Delusional
Re: New GeN3 Script
« Reply #122 on: Today at 04:19:52 AM »

No longer selling any copies.....

Shame it took you so long to back down with your arrogant "you can't touch this" attitude.
Emails have already been sent to the processors though. I guess they will keep an eye on your accounts for suspicious activities now anyway so it wasn't a wasted effort  :P

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2009, 09:08:22 PM »
you don't know my paypal......LOL

advertise here