Author Topic: Ara-bux important announcement  (Read 4115 times)

• UNDERAGE THIEF
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Ara-bux important announcement
« on: March 28, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
Dear members of ARA-Bux,

You may remember me as the admin/founder/owner of ARA-Bux. I apologise for my absence recently due to a lot of work in my other businesses, and therefore I haven't been able to make many payments recently. I will be making the next mass payment later today.

Over the last few weeks, over $10,000 have been paid to our members. However, during the same period our income has seen a considerable decline from investors. We need on average $2000-$3000 to get payments up to date, and get this backlog gone, once and for all. It is upto our members, and not just the staff to keep ARA-Bux alive. Having said that, we only receive on average $100-$400 a day. Obviously with these funds, payments will still be possible, but nowhere near enough for us to catch up on the backlog.

I have tried everything in my power to keep ARA-Bux running, having introduced several features such as the lotteries, banner advertising, the renting referrals system, and referral recycling. However, the improvement we saw with these features did not stop the decline in investments recently. We are running into financial trouble. The only change left would be to decrease member's earnings from advertisements. However, the real problem lies with our investors - YOU.

It is now upto YOU, as investors to keep ARA-Bux running. Having spoken to my fellow staff members, we have come to the conclusion that ARA-Bux will have to close indefinitely unless substantial improvement on investments is made. We are not forcing you to make payments, we are simply stating a fact.

Finally, I would like to reiterate, ARA-BUX is not a scam - this is not an attempt to lure funds from our members, but a simple way to keep the site going. If we wanted to run away with your money, we would have done this a long time ago.

http://ara-bux.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4552

No comments...

• Centy

Re: Ara-bux important announcement
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 09:15:27 PM »
buy monthly expensiv premium tickets to keep alive  ;D  ::)  :-X

• pitbull

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »
buy monthly expensiv premium tickets to keep alive  ;D  ::)  :-X

Sorry but I wont be buying nothing.
For months now they have lied about the position the site is in, Making all excuses under the sun for the delay in payments and saying the site is financially stable etc.
They could have been honest to start with and posted this information but they did not but decided to lie about it.
These lies should not be rewarded with support in purchases, You should leave and let the site die.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »
This could be the start of the end  :'(

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »
This could be the start of the end  :'(

The end came a long long time ago.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 10:30:56 PM »
LOL no comment?  i don't agree  :D :D just look at the lies your getting

I apologise for my absence recently due to a lot of work in my other businesses, and therefore I haven't been able to make many payments recently. I will be making the next mass payment later today.
all posts lately have been about him too busy studying for exams to make payouts and now suddenly he is too busy with other businesses?
mass payouts dont take days,  they can be made in his lunchbreak :D

introduced several features such as the lotteries, banner advertising, the renting referrals system, and referral recycling.
too busy to pay his members but he has time to make new features that get him an income ???

its completely stupid him asking members to invest.  members are in it for the profit not to help him. instead of looking for investors he should be out trying to find advertisers

ara-bux paid its members for a long time but like every other bux it won't last.   once the backlog in payouts started,  most members lost faith and stopped investing. 
there probably will be a few noobs willing to invest to help out but they never going to get their money back.  theres no way ara-bux is going to survive. 

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 04:58:49 AM »
Bye bye to another ponzi.

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 06:06:09 AM »
Bye bye to another ponzi.

You see a pattern?

• UNDERAGE THIEF
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 04:10:39 PM »
I invested in Ara-bux and now AP continues to refuse my dispute.

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »
I invested in Ara-bux and now AP continues to refuse my dispute.

Yep, AP is siding more and more with the scammers. Remember that AP rep at TTG? I wonder where he went???

And then we've got Evowallet coming up, that'll be a huge mess, but that's not for a couple months.

advertise here