Author Topic: 5000 Members @ TCW (TheClixWorld.Com)  (Read 2112 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • TheClixWorld.Com
5000 Members @ TCW (TheClixWorld.Com)
« on: April 03, 2009, 05:05:17 AM »
Dear Valued Members,

Thanx for all kind of support we received from all of you to achieve this target :

We have launched 2 specials to celebrate our 2 occasions.

1. Completion of 6 months online.
2. Achievement and gained trust of 5000 members.

Specials  : 

1. 5000 link credit + 5000 X-Credit + 50000 Banner Credit (Costing $30) For $15 only.
2. 5000 Link Credit + 5000 PTR Credit (Costing $45)  for $ 25 only.

Honestly, we are not been able to achieve this without your support.

We always welcome your suggestions.

Thanx & With Warm Regards,

Admin Team
TheClixWorld.Com

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Re: 5000 Members @ TCW (TheClixWorld.Com)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 05:29:04 AM »
Why have I never heard of this site, I will have to check it out.

P.S.  Members who are not logged in or visitors who are visiting the Earn page can't click on your links, they get a MySQL error because its trying to verify the member (but the member may not have an account or might not be logged in) 

I think sites allow non-members to view the Earn page should at least allow outside visits. (like bux sites)  It's a good thing but also, just a suggestion.  It isn't really necessary.

maybe you can try adding a command...let me see....I believe it is the <? if($LOGGED_IN)  or something like that (view a page such as templates/YOURTEMPLATEFOLDER/layout.php page for the code, search for word "Logged_in")

Seperate the two (logged in versus not).  I am not sure what kinda script your using but that sounds like it might work on mine (aurora seamless).  I know that the aurora 4.0.3 (like Clickers-Union) is a LOT different so you should double check your click.php (or whatever your script calls it) before ya go changing things.    ;D ;D

Edit : I noticed that after I got an account, the SQL errors went away but I still can't click the links except the couple at the bottom (the non-premium I assume)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:30:59 AM by eecash »