Author Topic: shortbux.com removes alertpay  (Read 5593 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
Re: shortbux.com removes alertpay
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 05:46:22 AM »
Thanks I thought we apologized last time? You still persists to blacklist others you and BlackThursday. Keep it up.

What're you going to do little boy? Don't you dare try to threaten anyone.

Blocking my PM's because you couldn't generate decent counter-arguments is childish enough, threatening us for criticizing your terrible site is another thing entirely.

Zzzzzzzzz... Delusional your friend has been banned 5 days and if he doesn't apologize it will go permanent.

What does that have to do with the fact that you can't run a PTC site?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 06:58:12 AM »
Fact is I can run a PTC and you can't even start one because you're poor enough.

We are PTCers.  We can't all have tons of money...if we did, we probably wouldn't have started clicking in the first place.

Edit by eecash : lol, whoops, I was wondering why the Quote button was acting funny...

Anyways, Shortbux said what that quote up there is + he said some stuff about his site being up since December and he says he could name tons of sites that lasted less amount of time.   If you want to re-edit your post, feel free.

lol, my bad. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:31:26 AM by eecash »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »
Fact is I can run a PTC and you can't even start one because you're poor enough.

We are PTCers.  We can't all have tons of money...if we did, we probably wouldn't have started clicking in the first place.

Edit by eecash : lol, whoops, I was wondering why the Quote button was acting funny...

Anyways, Shortbux said what that quote up there is + he said some stuff about his site being up since December and he says he could name tons of sites that lasted less amount of time.   If you want to re-edit your post, feel free.

lol, my bad. 

The fact is you didn't even have the money to pay your coder. So you obviously can't afford to run one.

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 09:15:39 PM »

lol, my bad. 

The fact is you didn't even have the money to pay your coder. So you obviously can't afford to run one.

No money? LMAO. How am I paying 400$/month for my server then? Besides didn't that asshole tell you I paid him 190$ deposit + 110$ for his shitty job in shortbux? I guess no. Thank god I didn't pay more as he is one heck of an asshole who can't code.

Sorry but what was left is 300$ to pay him and it's really not about money but infact I don't throw away money on poor coding. If I were you, I would hide myself in the sand.

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 11:13:35 PM »

lol, my bad. 

No money? LMAO. How am I paying 400$/month for my server then? Besides didn't that asshole tell you I paid him 190$ deposit + 110$ for his shitty job in shortbux? I guess no. Thank god I didn't pay more as he is one heck of an asshole who can't code.

Sorry but what was left is 300$ to pay him and it's really not about money but infact I don't throw away money on poor coding. If I were you, I would hide myself in the sand.
If i were you i would keep my mouth shut and quit bringing attention to myself. Your more childish then Icashout, although you act just like him. It's not my problem you can't remember your own lies you tell ppl. Not my problem you have no clue what a dynamic IP is.

My only problem is that I told you how to not lose money with paypal....but guess what I didn't tell you one lil thing about paypal. They like to freeze accounts and it is soo very easy to get them frozen.

A few chargebacks here, a few chargebacks there, here a chargeback, there a chargeback everywhere a chargeback, eyi eyi OOOOOOO ol shortbux he had a scam eyi eyi OOOOO....

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 02:59:23 AM »

lol, my bad. 

If i were you i would keep my mouth shut and quit bringing attention to myself. Your more childish then Icashout, although you act just like him. It's not my problem you can't remember your own lies you tell ppl. Not my problem you have no clue what a dynamic IP is.

My only problem is that I told you how to not lose money with paypal....but guess what I didn't tell you one lil thing about paypal. They like to freeze accounts and it is soo very easy to get them frozen.

A few chargebacks here, a few chargebacks there, here a chargeback, there a chargeback everywhere a chargeback, eyi eyi OOOOOOO ol shortbux he had a scam eyi eyi OOOOO....

Oh how sweet you've been banned from EMS because you can't learn manners. Haven't you parents teached you that? I suggest you make an apology to Legolasoft, he didn't do anything, he was being neutral and I was also banned, but I guess we got rid of a trash noob who can't even speak correctly. Talking about scammers  ;D

Besides, you bash everyone and it's not only me, so knock it off.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 03:07:12 AM »
Again, Shortbux decided to make a "EarnEasyCash is a Scam" topic....how suprising, I get singled out for his paranoia. 

Why is he so afraid of me?  He says I am trying to ruin his business....yeah right...like i would waste my time doing anything but posting.  I guess the power of my post is great hahahaha (sarcasm)   :D :D

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,11388.15.html

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 03:22:36 AM »
Again, Shortbux decided to make a "EarnEasyCash is a Scam" topic....how suprising, I get singled out for his paranoia. 

Why is he so afraid of me?  He says I am trying to ruin his business....yeah right...like i would waste my time doing anything but posting.  I guess the power of my post is great hahahaha (sarcasm)   :D :D

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,11388.15.html
because of what we say the impact has been great enough to stop alot of his investors. thts why he fights with all his might(ain't much there) to try and shut us up. Attacking all of us because his self image is that pathetic that he gets joy out of attacking others. trying to use lame brain excuses as his reasoning.

No i am not going to apologize to Lego. Not my problem he doesn't know what cursing is. If he can hold a grudge about what he seems to think i said about his mommy then that is his own problem. It is his problem that normal cursing that was used got misinterpetated by him. Just like it is your own fault your sorry excuse for a site is failing. No one did it but you.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 03:28:29 AM »
If anything, a good drama is fun and entertaining, no matter what someone says.

I guess I got a good finger workout typing all those posts lol

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 03:34:40 AM »
If anything, a good drama is fun and entertaining, no matter what someone says.

I guess I got a good finger workout typing all those posts lol
LoL I like how he always says he will stop something then few minutes later starts it again. He is more paranoid then me, and i am a schizo! thats has got to say something.

advertise here