Author Topic: GPTBank.com SCAM  (Read 6165 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
GPTBank.com SCAM
« on: April 28, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »
GPTBank scam activity started months ago, read the following:

Cheaters in his account are available with screenshots.

So Legolasoft labeled us as a scam because his balance is negative and also because he had multiaccounts in his account. He thinks that his balance is negative because we removed most of his referrals but that's not the case at all. Really GPTBank I suggest you knock your game off because I'm not the only one you did this to and I won't be the last. Look what you did to MyProBux, WindBux, Ara-Bux, NationClicks, PPClix, Unobux want more? What he does is threating admins to pay him otherwise he labels them as scam and that's exactly what he did to all sites. Isn't that considered scamming especially when he gains free money? When I first opened a topic about his scam project, I never regret it because really I still don't get it. He once told me, he will never be a scammer simply because if anything happens bad, he will drop it on admins shoulder and would give his members this simple excuse: "That site went scam, they didn't pay me"

@ShortBux:
We will be increasing the referral limit soon. The decision was taken right after GPTBank labeled us as a scam in his site which gave us the right to delete his account and really get rid of his project which I never liked and most admins don't either. Now that he's gone for good, the limit will be back as usual. Further notice will be posted here.

Special Note: Really GPTBank I like the way you cooperate with people. I've seen the way you speak to your members and I suggest that before you criticize others, criticize yourself first. We've paid you over 400$ with you only buying a Premium and still you think we are scamming eventhough we have been paying lately. Anyways, your site doesn't matter anyways, it's dying now or later.

If that's how you want to ruin our business, I will do the same.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: GPTBank.com SCAM
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 09:42:59 PM »
yes,  you dumped gptbank because they don't invest and earn too much.

yes, gptbank is bad for all ptc sites, they should be banned on all new sites right from the start.

end of discussion

i'm really not interested in yours, legolas or twysteds stupid arguments

go back to kiddie spamland and stay there :D

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »
edit by aurora to add the original post. as this reply is about gptbank  removed from goobux POI news thread

this is a copy of the first post in that thread
www.goobux.com banned GPTbank.com for bot usage.

As a result, all members are required to send the goobux admin Proof of Identity to prove they are human.
refusing to pay members if they do not send POI  is SCAM.  No ptc admin has the right to require you to send them your personal papers :'(

GPT BANK BANNED Author   Message
admin
Site Admin

helllo users. This is to tell you that We have suspended all the accounts of members involved in illegal activities like GPTBank.
Everybody who will use Xerobank or other IP switch program will be banned INSTANTLY.
We all know that almost all gptbank users use that program and gptbank himself has many bots as his referral who click using xerobank, so be warned and in fact we have suspended all them i will be waiting those contacts me.

We will update our system to ask members Proof of ID, and Address, all members that do not provide this documents will not be able to cashout anymore as we are implementing the instant cashout.

Thank you,

http://goobux.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=488

I am not a member there. I just knew about this a few minutes ago.
This is interesting:
http://www.myprobux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=176

I would like more opinions.
Send poi, I don´t think it is necessary.
Admin could use these infos to register himself under n names.
Better is to register personally, in "present body."  :o

In what each side is right or wrong?   ???
Members deserves be banned because of gtps´ bots?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:34:00 PM by Aurora »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »
Oh, sorry for last post;
There are many, many posts here about this issue.

At end,
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/topic,6454.0.html

edit: topics merged
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:32:39 PM by Aurora »

• UNDERAGE THIEF
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Do not invest in Shortbux!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 07:13:53 PM »
Do not invest in Shortbux!
First I was stupid because I thought Ibrahim (owner) was honest and I invested $21 on his ponzi. After this time he banned me because I said he, MyProBux, Goobux and Golden-Galaxy were wrong to ban GPTBank. He asked me to apologize by PM because he was too afraid of posting it in public and I refused it, he banned me and my IP!

Even some of you may think GPTBank is not the best thing in the world for PTCs but banning investors is just not the way to go.

Do not invest in Shortbux because the site won't last.
Do not invest in Shortbux because the owner is a scammer.
Do not invest in Shortbux because it bans Investors.
Do not join Shortbux because you will lose your time.
Do not bother opening Shortbux.com because it will eat your bandwith.
Do not bother opening Shortbux.com because it will waste your time.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 08:38:42 AM »
LOL, you changed your tune,  i guess thats ems policy?  a site is trusted until one of you get scammed or banned?
you can join makingmelaugh and go complain to gptboycott :D :D  almost every scam will disappear long before they collect 10 complaints but at least it makes you feel better ;D

i doubt anybody here joined shortbux or would ever invest in a site like shortbux.

we all learned the hard way and you will learn too. NO admin is trusted,  we made the mistake of trusting earn3, extra 10, some even 'trusted' buxout and a few other scams because the owners were supposedly 'trusted'
we won't ever make that mistake again. you can tell because none of us even bothered joining valuebux.
the word 'trust' should be banned from ptc!!!

every bux and even a few auroras are ponzi schemes, they survive by selliing refs and upgrades. they last as long as members are willing to 'trust' and invest

GPTbank, good for its members but sux for the ptc sites. 
at most GPTbank invests in an upgrade, which he usually earns back within a few days.  the rest of his earnings are pure profit, 
he is basically being paid by investing, members who choose not to join GPTbank. 
Unlike gptbank, most of those members won't be paid because sites turn scam before they reach payout. 

The timing sux but as he has already earned a LOT more than he ever invested, he isnt losing anything so i really don't care that he got banned.
banning his refs is completely different, they should not be banned, thats stupid.

i have said this before,  every new site should ban gptbank and every other refback site from the very first day they launch......

edit: i have to add ;D
LOL you do like to spam all the forums :D :D anybody else notice its only ems vice-admins and mods spamming every forum, oh yes and 1 delusional member :D

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:59:24 AM by Sabbie »

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »
Honestly, I think Shortbux should stop making topics where he slams on other people.   And he wonders why he has no friends....

So far he has made two topics calling EarnEasyCash a scam

shortbux = sack full of crap

@Shortbux - the more you call a site a scam, the more people believe that site is honest.   I would like to know which sites you like so then I can stay away from them.