Author Topic: Windows dedicated server?  (Read 271 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Windows dedicated server?
« on: March 14, 2024, 08:52:26 AM »
Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
What server configuration i need to host this. What are your views on hostingsource.com server hosting packages? Is it good host?

• Junior
  • Thank You
Re: Windows dedicated server?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 07:29:18 AM »
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 09:05:32 AM »
Out of all the hosting i have tried, Hostingsource.com is the best. The server uptime is perfect. Great Web host with friendly support.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your hosting for any reason, they can provide a full 100% refund within 30 days no questions asked.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:03:15 PM »
Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Take your time to check out Neironvps.com and also Hostnamaste.com dedicated server hosting solutions. Nice features, many resources and affordable packages. Compare them and choose the best.

advertise here