Author Topic: my ptc blog--record my own experience  (Read 2546 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
my ptc blog--record my own experience
« on: April 14, 2008, 09:14:18 AM »
here is my blog on myspace. i write down those ptc scams i come across once to let other clickers get away from them. you can comment on my post and communicate everything about ptc on my blog.even referral exchange is welcome. i'll update in time and offer helpful information about ptc earning.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&pop=1

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: my ptc blog--record my own experience
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:03:15 AM »
so i just need to make an account to see it , right? :-\ not everyone has an account on myspace .

i don`t like joining this programs like myspace, to tell you the truth. i was just curious to see what was your choice between all of these scams. hope you will make a blog or something if u want to promote you sites or make a few referrals. :(

would you register an account on MS if i was you, knowing i have a few dozen other sites to take care of , clicking , searching (for truth mostly), surfing (in search of other serious earning opportunities ) ,reading everyday.???

anyway hopping u are doing a good job , but i say try to come up whit a simple method in order to see ur blog . try to make a new blog here : https://www.blogger.com/start , its free and easy to use. ;D

P.S: no offense man

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
Re: my ptc blog--record my own experience
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 07:19:01 AM »
what they need to do is set the options to not private in their myspace blog settings,

but yea myspace blogs suck anyways.