Author Topic: advertize on razorbux.com 1000 ptc credits for just 1$.  (Read 2912 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
advertize on razorbux.com 1000 ptc credits for just 1$.
« on: April 23, 2016, 02:48:02 PM »
hello,i'am the admin of razorbux.com .my name is santhosh.i need advertizers to my ptc website.you can buy 1000 ptc ad  credits for just 1$.
i can give you all types of ad exposures,like 60 second ads,30 seconds ads,15 seconds ads and 10 seconds ads.
if you wnat to increase your product sales i will also provide you a special category of ads in which your ads are going to be viewed by our upgraded members only.no extra charge for this.
all ads are guranteed human clicks only and all ads are viewed only once in 24 hours by a user.we also provide you with targeted traffic and geographically targeted exposures

the process to buy adpack from razorbux.com  is simple.
if you are just looking to have 60 seconds ads,30 seconds ads,15 seconds ads and 10 seconds ads just buy the adpack from our website razorbux.com and put your advertizing links.
if you want your ads to be viewed  only by our upgraded members so that your product saled would be increased then just choose the ad exposure "special ads "or  send me a support ticket with your username after you buy your adpack and submit your advertizing link to my website.remember no extra charge for your ads to be viewed by our upgraded members only.i just want to do this to increase your product sales.

we have over 100000 registered members so far and out of which 50000 members are upgraded members.
thanking you,
admin@razorbux
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 02:56:55 PM by santhoshmurali »

advertise here