Author Topic: PURE-dollar.com, $0.50 Sign up bonus, $1 MIN cashout , American corp  (Read 1717 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
pure-dollar

Hello everyone! My name is Zadd I am the administrator of Pure-Dollar.

Pure-Dollar is a PTC (Paid To Click) website in which you can earn money by clicking on advertisements.

Upon sign-up you will receive $0.50 into your main balance. This will make it easier for you to get your first cashout! (This could be changed depending on how well it goes.)

No matter what type of member you are on Pure-Dollar, the cashout limit will always be 1$. (Hence 'Pure-Dollar')

pure-dollar.com founded and moderated by AN AMERICAN CORP

an amazing  $0.50 sign up bonus which mean u are near cashout without any effort

Below you can find the earnings for Standard and Silver members.

Standard
Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.015 (Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)
Referral Click: $0.01ref (Standard Ad) $0.015ref (Extended Ad) $0.005ref (Short Ad)

Silver
Your Click: $0.015(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.01(Short Ad)
Referral Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.015(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

When do I get paid?

Pure-Dollar gets it's name by ensuring that every user can cashout when they reach exactly $1.00. And as a bonus, we try to help you by adding $0.50 to your main balance when you first sign up. You can not cashout until you have at least click 50 advertisements. But do not be alarmed, you usually reach $1.00 by the time you have clicked 50 advertisements. All payments are sent through PayPal, ALERTPAY .

REGISTRATION

THANKS

advertise here