Author Topic: Jzbux - Jzbux.com  (Read 3818 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Jzbux - Jzbux.com
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 09:06:21 AM »
Nice Site...I already register

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 10:46:07 AM »
i have upgraded a week ago and i am not paid for any clicks my refs make
admin must credit all ref clicks or extend upgrade or i will charge back  >:)
i lose on upgrade

May this update satisfy you:

http://jzbux.com/forum/?fmid=1&sfmid=2&rtid=226

http://jzbux.com/forum/?fmid=1&sfmid=2&rtid=214

Keep in mind that was also a bug on the support tickets.

As I noticed I'm credited regularly by my directs as a pioneer member. Perhaps it's the right time for upgrading now.

Stay tuned.  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:58:50 AM by notjim »

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »
i do not have or want rented refs so does not satisfy me

when you upgrade you will no longer be credit for your directs and you will have no way to contact them to verify emails

• Thank You
    • Earnings area
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 01:45:27 PM »
i do not have or want rented refs so does not satisfy me

when you upgrade you will no longer be credit for your directs and you will have no way to contact them to verify emails

The direct ref clicks are credited regularly today. I have counted them on my account and I saw many reports by others as well. It is a matter unrelated to the verifications I think. Frankly speaking it was a bug from the beginning that has been fixed now.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 08:22:31 PM »
I think you're a bit harsh while you mention this word (scam) so early. The official explanation was that diffusion studios had accidentally overwrited some files and that caused all the mess. Personally, I believe if this is true, they had to test the site before launched it officially either way. The script which's used is a modified one and indeed that version doesn't show the warning about the emails verifications something that I told to their forum. Anyway they somehow accepted the bug occurred on direct ref credited. They're working on all the bugs since they hired some coders for additional support according to admin's statement.

Actually, it would be shame if this site doesn't stay open even for two weeks, but if they don't fix all the bugs quickly the disputes are on their way. Fingers crossed.  ;D

sorry if i hurt your feeling but you'll find i am always harsh especially when it comes to admins who think members are completely stupid

this script has no bugs,  diffusions studios does not accidentally overwrite files......
admins do   ;D

it does look like the ref credit bug is fixed but what about all the earnings people lost in the past week,  especially those that upgraded?

• Thank You
    • Earnings area
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 01:19:18 PM »
I think you're a bit harsh while you mention this word (scam) so early. The official explanation was that diffusion studios had accidentally overwrited some files and that caused all the mess. Personally, I believe if this is true, they had to test the site before launched it officially either way. The script which's used is a modified one and indeed that version doesn't show the warning about the emails verifications something that I told to their forum. Anyway they somehow accepted the bug occurred on direct ref credited. They're working on all the bugs since they hired some coders for additional support according to admin's statement.

Actually, it would be shame if this site doesn't stay open even for two weeks, but if they don't fix all the bugs quickly the disputes are on their way. Fingers crossed.  ;D

sorry if i hurt your feeling but you'll find i am always harsh especially when it comes to admins who think members are completely stupid

this script has no bugs,  diffusions studios does not accidentally overwrite files......
admins do   ;D

it does look like the ref credit bug is fixed but what about all the earnings people lost in the past week,  especially those that upgraded?

Bit me more no problem, my feelings are already hurt. About the compensation they said that will consider it but other than that no idea.

• Thank You
    • Email
JZBUX - jzbux.com - 6 Ads ,up $0.02/click, $2 Min, Al,Pp,LR
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »
    hey members
at JZBUX :
there are 6 ads for standard membership and more for upgraded members

* Standard members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their referral(s) view.
* Silver members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.006 per ad their referral(s) view.
* Golden members get $0.012 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.
* Diamond members get $0.02 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.

Direct referrals limit:

* As a Standard Member you can have a maximum of 50 direct referrals.
* As a Silver Member you can have a maximum of 100 direct referrals.
* As a Golden Member you can have a maximum of 200 direct referrals.
* As a Diamond Member you can have a maximum of Unlimited direct referrals.

The minimum payout amount is $ $2.00 for All members, via Paypal, Alertpay, liberty reserve ; and it is instantly

REGISTERATION

OR CLICK THE BANNER

edit dup merged ref link removed

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:59:57 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Banned!
    • Email
The Most Beautiful script AT ALLLLL
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 02:47:07 PM »
The Most Beautiful script AT ALLLLL

It is Zeus script but its so fast and cool one.

The site provide 6 ads/day at least
today there is more than 6 :)

min cashout = 2$

come on guys let's do it.
Reg :

http://www.jzbux.com/?r=

Edited by moderator: Referral link removed. Warning.
To use ref link in this board and have a chance to get some referrals,
you must follow the board´s rules.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:53:47 PM by PapaiMark »

advertise here