Author Topic: A WIN WIN STRATEGY  (Read 3230 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
A WIN WIN STRATEGY
« on: August 26, 2014, 11:11:55 AM »
Hi there today I want to share very use full information with you. Earning money is very hard task and people have to work for long hours to get enough money to fulfill their needs. And that two often fall short to satisfy their needs, but if along with regular work you spent an hour or two on internet you can earn a handsome additional amount that will definitely help you in living a more comfortable life. You don’t have to make assignments or any hard mental work you have to just click ads and watch them that’s it. in the beginning you would think that earning is very small and you will made only few dollars a month, well its true butt only for a beginning few months after that your earnings will be increased by 100 fold, you want to know how. look when you click alone say 100 adds each a worth of cent then you would earn only 1 dollar per day, that will remain same throughout, but if you refer people and they click then you would also earn, say half sent for every add they watch and they watch 100 every day then you would get 50 cents from one person you referred and if you refer 100 persons then 50$ every day, yes it can vary but you would get anything in this range.
Now come to how would you get those 100 or so referrals? Well there are many ways. Mainly 2
Direct referrals
Rented referrals
You can get direct referrals by sharing this information with your friends and other people around you, or by writing in forums like I am doing, or by advertising on the sites where you are viewing ads
well some would say it is a hard task to do to get direct referrals obliviously it is and is more result giving also, but there is another way to on the PTC (paid to click) sites you can also rent referrals that will click for you and you have to pay a monthly rent of about 0.18$ for a single rented referral. Don’t worry it will definitely earn you more than this. Say on the lower side 0.10$ a month and you rent 100 of them then 10$ from these 100. Obviously you can rent more but it will require time. And if you have joined 20 such sites with 100 rented referrals on each then 200$ a month is not a big deal.
And most importantly you don’t have to invest anything you would use the income that you earned from these sites to multiply it. I think after three months you would be earning handsome amount.
Only CAUTION is stay away from SCAM sites. That will harm your earning potential and time

• Owner of PTCLadder
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
  • Greetings from the Netherlands :')
  • Referrals: 1
    • My main site
Re: A WIN WIN STRATEGY
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »
Thank you very much for this strategy :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 03:46:44 PM »
Hi there today I want to share very use full information with you. Earning money is very hard task and people have to work for long hours to get enough money to fulfill their needs. And that two often fall short to satisfy their needs, but if along with regular work you spent an hour or two on internet you can earn a handsome additional amount that will definitely help you in living a more comfortable life. You don’t have to make assignments or any hard mental work you have to just click ads and watch them that’s it. in the beginning you would think that earning is very small and you will made only few dollars a month, well its true butt only for a beginning few months after that your earnings will be increased by 100 fold, you want to know how. look when you click alone say 100 adds each a worth of cent then you would earn only 1 dollar per day, that will remain same throughout, but if you refer people and they click then you would also earn, say half sent for every add they watch and they watch 100 every day then you would get 50 cents from one person you referred and if you refer 100 persons then 50$ every day, yes it can vary but you would get anything in this range.
Now come to how would you get those 100 or so referrals? Well there are many ways. Mainly 2
Direct referrals
Rented referrals
You can get direct referrals by sharing this information with your friends and other people around you, or by writing in forums like I am doing, or by advertising on the sites where you are viewing ads
well some would say it is a hard task to do to get direct referrals obliviously it is and is more result giving also, but there is another way to on the PTC (paid to click) sites you can also rent referrals that will click for you and you have to pay a monthly rent of about 0.18$ for a single rented referral. Don’t worry it will definitely earn you more than this. Say on the lower side 0.10$ a month and you rent 100 of them then 10$ from these 100. Obviously you can rent more but it will require time. And if you have joined 20 such sites with 100 rented referrals on each then 200$ a month is not a big deal.
And most importantly you don’t have to invest anything you would use the income that you earned from these sites to multiply it. I think after three months you would be earning handsome amount.
Only CAUTION is stay away from SCAM sites. That will harm your earning potential and time

pm me

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 10:50:43 PM »
Direct referrals
Rented referrals

Oh my God.....

You discovered gunpowder and could explain how ideally runs a PTC, which is something that no one had managed to realize....

Thanks A LOT for this nice info  :D :O :D

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Happy Earnings!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 08:15:16 AM »
Thanks for the details explanation about PTC in here  :-bd

• 10 methode to make $50-$100/day,newbie friendly
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • stop wasting your clicks
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 03:39:53 PM »
I try rented reff but some site cheat and some give less rented click :(

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 09:26:51 AM »
I have rented reff too.  In my case, the site is honest but I made a mistake of renting too many not realizing it would also cost money to extend the rent once the period is over.  If I let the rented reff expire, there is also a fee to be paid.  Anyway, I am a bit wiser now and I am trying and hoping to be able to get some direct reff.  To be honest, I don't have even one at the moment.  :thinking:

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 03:42:35 PM »
rented referrals....?????
Who waNt to stick with it..??

DoN't  we have any other Work in life??

because ....
if you want to earn $1000 or higher than
first you have to invest money than invest some year of life in building site... and then every day min 5-6 hours to manage that huge amount of referrals.???

you can get examples in neobux forum in so called "Success Stories"

so
DoN't  we have any other Work in life??

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 07:20:07 PM »
It was his first day.