Author Topic: How to Get ads for your new ptc website?  (Read 2522 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
How to Get ads for your new ptc website?
« on: June 07, 2015, 07:34:13 PM »
hi there,
i am fadi, i want help guys??
i want to start my website but not know how to get advertiser/ads for my site?
plzzz help me guysssss  :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Entrepreneur Wanna-Be
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • Online Success With Team V
Re: How to Get ads for your new ptc website?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »
The one things I know would be adhitz. If it's a ptc site or similar to, you can get paid to have ads on your website.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 12:00:19 AM »
agree adhitz ads are good to use on the front end template - homepage, but I also think you may be asking
how to attract paying advertisers to place ads in your site, example 'paid to click' area, for that you will have to build
up your traffic - membership on your site, first members may place paid ads for their own offers and as your membership
number grows it will bring in outside advertisers...you may also offer ad deals to site owners in this forum including
ad swaps with other ptc sites, keep your paid ad fees at a discount as you build a new site  :typing 

• Designer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »
You can try a-ads.com, adhits.com, coinurl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Police PTC
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 04:41:13 PM »
It is hard to get advertisers and investors now because the world is in a global slowdown with austerity. Many of the manufacturing
jobs have been moved to Asia for low wages so people don't have the extra money to play around with. I have noticed many Aurora
PTC sites are becoming barren because of the lack of money people have lately.

PTC Wall will give you advertisers. I usually give 80% to my members. The problem is most of the members wont click those.

The advice the other 2 repliers gave you was good and it is what I do. You drive traffic to someone elses site and get them to drive
traffic back to yours. You have Adhitz banners on your homepage to monetize this traffic. You will also get folks to buy upgrades,
referrers, revenue shares, and advertising. Don't be to heavy on the upgrades, referrers, and revenue shares though. That is a Ponzi
scheme that will collapse. All that is based on a percentage of your advertising revenue and if the advertising revenue lags behind
all that you will go out of business.

You have to realize that PTC traffic is very poor traffic. It is worth .10 for 1000 views at the most. So don't charge more then that and
don't deal with PTC sites that charge more then that. Stick with Aurora sites, PTR sites, and free traffic exchange and safelist traffic.

The problem is most people put their money into the high paying ponzi schemes but if you go that route it will ruin you.

Where to get advertisers?

Get 500 members and become Donkey mails and No Minimum approved. But, if Donkey mails and No Minimum see that you run a bux
site or evolution site when you ask for approval they wont approve you because they will see that as a ponzi scheme and not want to
associate with you. They will pay you for advertising their PTP page if you are an Aurora, PTR, traffic exchange, or safelist.

GPT Chat is another site you can promote their PTP page to get money and PTP views also. Use the PTP views to drive traffic to your website to make money also.

If you live in a tier 1 or tier 2 country there are about 18 PTR sites that have a special PTP page you can promote. Don't try to cash out
cause you may bankrupt them. Instead redeem for advertising to your home page.

Loud traffic, Beach party Surf, and EM Traffic give you credits for promoting their homepage.

Go to Donkey mails PTP approved list and see what Aurora sites give good ad deals and PTP earnings.

Rene Vorbach has good Aurora sites for this as does Remis.

Renee has Apache Clicks and a bunch more Aurora sites with low cost upgrades and low cost ads.

Remis has Aurora 4 u, evening star PTC, and others that are also good to promote. Use your earnings in the converter for advertising.

Ghilsian Poirer has X click, Clix Bux, and others that you can promote and also gives .005 and 10 PTC credits for virool video views.
I would cash out with him because his PTC ads are to expensive and he pays at a .10 minimum.

Top 1 hits, a traffic exchange, gives credits for promoting their ad coop page and splash page.

Surfers 2 u, and Top 1 surf give credits for promoting their text ad link. You can put the text ad link on your site and use the credits
you get to promote ad coops get easy hits, 24/7 best hits, and TE surfers. Other ad coops are TE-JV, explosive traffic, and Legacy Team
ad coop.

The Solomatic Group has 6 traffic exchanges that give credits for promoting their splash pages. Sotuk traffic does as well.

Arch Hits gives credits for promoting your site in their rotator.

21 hits and 7 other traffic exchanges from admin Steve gives jackpot points for promoting his splash pages and logging in and surfing.
You can get traffic to your sites with jackpot sites as well.

Traffic Codex has about 400 traffic exchanges and safelist promo codes that will drive traffic to your homepage and Adhitz banners.
While you surf to complete the promo code you will see many other sites that give signup bonuses. Join them as well and send that
traffic to your site. Each time you find one ad banners, text links, and featured banners to your site for referrals to these sites and
residual traffic.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:07:58 PM by tguile »

advertise here