Author Topic: ArcticBux for sale  (Read 4393 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
ArcticBux for sale
« on: October 17, 2009, 12:59:22 AM »
Hello members of Talk PTC .  I don't see myself having the time to manage my gen 3 site in the future so I am looking to sell my design.  I AM NOT SELLING THE GEN 3 SCRIPT, because I can't transfer licenses.  Just wanted to clarify that I am only selling my design and forum design. Take a look at the design here and if you register just to see the "My Account" users panel you will be very impressed.  As it is very colorful and exciting.
I am only selling my one copy of the design.  Let me explain the features of the design.
- A very nice colorful design
- Stats box in top right corner
- Banner rotators on nearly every page (including on homepage, surf ads page, and forum page.)
- Forum Design
- Colorful "My Account" page for users including detailed graphs, jackpots, referral listings, history log, and much more.

Please register and take a look around before you make a bid, It is a very nice design.  Again I am only selling My one copy.

I will be bidding the design (NOT the Gen3 script) at different forums.  Please leave your bids below or leave them by PM' me or even through a support ticket at ArcticBux.

I accept payments through Paypal and Alertpay.  I am only selling you the codes for the script design, not offering installation.  If you need installation I can try for a small extra fee as I have somewhat of an idea of what I am doing, or you can install it yourself or ask someone else. I can try to install it for you, but if I can't don't worry I won't charge you for installation.  Only if I can install it will I charge the small extra fee for installation.

Ok I will leave it at that.  Starting bid is $40, Buy it Now is $50
Homepage - ArcticBux
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:48:41 PM by MasterGambler »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: ArcticBux for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »
To the buyer, once everything is transferred over I will be your first customer and purchase $2 worth of advertisements Smiley
What you will be advertising?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 03:01:57 AM »
A bux site, or something like that.  Nothing dirty. 

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 03:58:54 AM »
1$ from me.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 07:25:20 AM »
Hello, I am selling my new PTC site.   Homepage - ArcticBux
It is a great site, but I don't see myself having the time to manage it in.  Let me explain its features:

- Site has 1 year Gen3 license (Top Script).  License and free Support from PTCpay.com valid until 9/21/2010.  Includes a very neat Admin Panel with many options that is easy to use. As soon as Gen4 is released you also receive it free with your Gen3 license. ($80 Value)

- Site has a nice, clean, and unique design.  Theme includes banner rotators on almost all pages including homepage, surf ads, register, login, account page, and even the forum.  A stats box on top right corner, and a colorful "My account" page for users.  Matching Forum design is also included.  ($80 value)

- 1 year domain name: www.arcticbux.com   
   Valid until 09/04/2010. ($12.95 Value)

-Currently served on RegencyHosting $2.95/ month plan.  Great service and next invoice not due until 11/3/09

-Currently being advertised on Revbux. ($4 value)

-In addition you will receive all the information to access the Cpanel, Admin Panel, RegencyHost client area, and PTCpay client area, and any other info you need.

As you can see I have spent over $180 on the site.  I feel I will be to busy to manage it in the near future, so that is why it is for sale.  I will continue to serve my members until its sold, and I hope I can pass it on to an honest admin as well. 

I accept through Paypal and Alertpay.  Please leave your bids below and any questions you may have.  It is tough to sell my site, but I want to hear your bids.  Please leave them below or through a support ticket at ArcticBux.

To the buyer, once everything is transferred over I will be your first customer and purchase $2 worth of advertisements :)

bin price?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 11:49:40 PM »
It is a great site, but I don't see myself having the time to manage it in.  Let me explain its features:

- Site has 1 year Gen3 license (Top Script).  License and free Support from PTCpay.com valid until 9/21/2010.  Includes a very neat Admin Panel with many options that is easy to use. As soon as Gen4 is released you also receive it free with your Gen3 license. ($80 Value)

- Site has a nice, clean, and unique design.  Theme includes banner rotators on almost all pages including homepage, surf ads, register, login, account page, and even the forum.  A stats box on top right corner, and a colorful "My account" page for users.  Matching Forum design is also included.  ($80 value)

-Currently served on RegencyHosting $2.95/ month plan.  Great service and next invoice not due until 11/3/09

-In addition you will receive all the information to access the Cpanel, Admin Panel, RegencyHost client area, and PTCpay client area, and any other info you need.

As you can see I have spent over $180 on the site.  I feel I will be to busy to manage it in the near future, so that is why it is for sale.  I will continue to serve my members until its sold, and I hope I can pass it on to an honest admin as well. 

I accept through Paypal and Alertpay.  Please leave your bids below and any questions you may have.  It is tough to sell my site, but I want to hear your bids.  Please leave them below or through a support ticket at ArcticBux.

To the buyer, once everything is transferred over I will be your first customer and purchase $2 worth of advertisements :)

bin price?

I am hoping for over $100.  I know I will be at a loss.  I want to hear your bid though, no matter what it is.  Please make realistic bids though, unlike the previous poster of $1.  Thank you.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 03:52:43 AM »
Not to be disagreeable but PTC sites don't have any value.   You may have paid for the design and script but a site should be worth it's period income times 3(in your case, $0)

Take a look at "Shark Tank" on Hulu.com or something.  They will tell you they don't care how much you spent on your site....

If it doesn't make money, it ain't worth shit.  :D

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 08:00:38 AM »

bin price?

I am hoping for over $100.  I know I will be at a loss.  I want to hear your bid though, no matter what it is.  Please make realistic bids though, unlike the previous poster of $1.  Thank you.

First, it's have alot of bug, second it's new site and third it's ptc site. Like eecash said, new ptc site not have value and should spend alot for  fix bug. You should have bin price otherwise just put the starting bid price.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »

bin price?

I am serious. I will give 1$. Bux site have no value. After purchasing I will close these site.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 12:05:58 AM »
Ok I guess starting bid is $80.  BIN is $85
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 04:30:10 AM by MasterGambler »

advertise here