Author Topic: fjNetwork  (Read 3645 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: fjNetwork
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 03:19:22 PM »
A project has been initiated for the development of several standards.

All communication about these standards will be done on the New Generation Advertising forum.

I am looking for support in various capacity and including financial support. We are moving beyond the idea stage so a funding campaign has begun for this very important project.

When I created fjNetwork.net I introduced membership types that help generate some funds for the standards project. Included with the membership are advertising credits so its not like I am looking for donations.

If you have any interest in providing some financial support for this project then I will provide some advertising on the fjNetwork.net site.

Yes, I know what you are thinking, man that fjNetwork.net site is dull looking. Well not for long because I have initiated another project that will be providing me with several site designs. I will be marketing these new designs soon and that will also generate some revenue to feed the standards project.

You know my motto,
Let's Work Together
A mailing list dedicated to helping people succeed online.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 09:19:02 PM »
this is a great idea, weird sabbie hasnt posted :D
sabbie was waiting for the 'big secret' to unfold  ;D  still waiting......

yes i agree it could be a great idea but even after talking with fj and reading every post on his forum i have absolutely no idea how he plans to accomplish these 'standards'

all i see is a plan to start a network of sites, the sites run by different owners but all with the same 'standards'.  
again,  what 'standards'  ???
what are these 'standards' based on?
who decides whether or not a site owner will meet the 'standards' ?

i see on fjptc members have to purchase a membership to cashout,  will that be an accepted standard?
wannabe site owners have to purchase a membership for fjnetworks just to get information, is that an acceptable standard?   what if they don't like what they hear, do they get a refund?

LGclix became part of the network, the first thing the new admin does is threaten to delete inactives and reset balances......   is that an acceptable 'standard' ?
editted, thank for looking into this fj  ;)

i guess my main problem is that everybody is paying for every step they take and right now i don't see exactly what they are getting out of it except maybe a few ads.  
they could just buy ads for less on bigger sites?

i do believe something needs to change in the ptc standards as they are right now.
many sites and owners working together,  supporting and helping each other would be a great start....
there is no way to screen the standards of any noob wannabe owner but with help and support some sites could last longer than they would do on their own.

on the other side i also know several owners already working together and their major goal in life is to see how much they can get out of it and they do not care who gets scammed in the proces

right now, i don't plan to buy or pay for anything but i will be very interested to see where this idea goes.....

good luck fj  ;D

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:20:43 PM by sabbie »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »
this is a great idea, weird sabbie hasnt posted :D
sabbie was waiting for the 'big secret' to unfold  ;D  still waiting......

There is no big secret. At best I can say its work in progress.

yes i agree it could be a great idea but even after talking with fj and reading every post on his forum i have absolutely no idea how he plans to accomplish these 'standards'

I have not revealed any details as per plan so that is why you didn't read it on my forum. I expect to release a framework soon that will help people better understand where this is all going. It will be a slow process and we all have to accept this fact.

all i see is a plan to start a network of sites, the sites run by different owners but all with the same 'standards'.  
again,  what 'standards'  ???
what are these 'standards' based on?
who decides whether or not a site owner will meet the 'standards' ?

fjNetwork.net  the site will be used to help generate some revenue to cover expenses related to the development of standards. fjNetwork.net as well as all sites owned and operated by FJ World Inc will be measured against the same standards that will be used to measure all sites in the Get Paid To industry. fjNetwork.net and sites within this network are not the standards. There are 2 objectives here. One for creating a large advertising and marketing network and the other for development of standards. Two completely different initiatives. My original idea was to encourage many sites to work as a network of sites. This is not a new idea but when I looked further into the idea I realized I needed some kind of measuring method to evaluate which sites that would be allowed into the network. That's when I made the decision   to create a standard.

i see on fjptc members have to purchase a membership to cashout,  will that be an accepted standard?

A standard will not tell anybody how to run their business. It would never say that you are not allowed to charge a fee for any types of service. That is a business decision.  However, a standard will say that you need to be perfectly clear out front before someone joins a site that a fee is required to receive a cash payment. If a site does not communicate their fee structure then they would be flagged as a site that does not operate within established standards.

wannabe site owners have to purchase a membership for fjnetworks just to get information, is that an acceptable standard?   what if they don't like what they hear, do they get a refund?

This is not an accurate interpretation or speculation. Again, fjNetwork is being used to generate some revenue to cover the cost for developing the standards. Somebody has to pay something. I am trying to create an environment where  more people can get involved and contribute as a team to  help create these standards. If I have to do it myself I will because it is needed. Just to give you a heads up and maybe some of you are already thinking about what will happen, it is very likely that a set of documents will come out of this process and they will be sold. Again, we have to appreciate the process will be a long one.

LGclix became part of the network, the first thing the new admin does is threaten to delete inactives and reset balances......   is that an acceptable 'standard' ?
editted, thank for looking into this fj  ;)

The specific issue with LGClix was address in another thread so thank you for the acknowledgment.
Again, the fact that a new owner chooses to clear existing member balances is not something dictated by a standard. That is a business decision and one that is part of addressing valuation and liabilities between two parties.

I do foresee some type of section or separate document to address best practices and code of conduct for site owners. Personally I see member account balances as a liability to the owner which is just one entry of many on a balance sheet. The real issue is not what happens to account balances during an ownership change. You should be more concern about site owners that assume its acceptable to clear inactive accounts. There are better ways to address inactive account but I will not get into this here and now.

i guess my main problem is that everybody is paying for every step they take and right now i don't see exactly what they are getting out of it except maybe a few ads.  
they could just buy ads for less on bigger sites?
True you can buy ads where ever you want and I just provided an incentive for people that want to be part of the development of the standards. I do have a limit to the amount of money I personally invest in this project. I also know that I have the required skill sets to make this happen. So I anticipate that members will step up and support in any way they can and if that means contributing financially then I don't see anything wrong. Their contributions will be acknowledged publicly.

i do believe something needs to change in the ptc standards as they are right now.
many sites and owners working together,  supporting and helping each other would be a great start....
there is no way to screen the standards of any noob wannabe owner but with help and support some sites could last longer than they would do on their own.

on the other side i also know several owners already working together and their major goal in life is to see how much they can get out of it and they do not care who gets scammed in the proces

Yes I know what you mean about some existing consortium. What I am offering is something based on neutrality. Something that addresses all the biases that exist on many forums and blogs. It was horrible for me when I got started with fjPTC and I do not wish it on any new owners. The current environment says you are a crook first so its your job to prove otherwise.  Its like there are several clubs out there convincing people that the new comers are fraud but you can trust the old guards. Anyway, I don't want to get  off track while I have a brief flashback.

right now, i don't plan to buy or pay for anything but i will be very interested to see where this idea goes.....

good luck fj  ;D

I do hope that TalkPTC can take an active role in promoting this initiative. In my opinion it will be what makes the mandate of this forum even more valuable to its members.

Thank you very much for an excellent feedback.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »
I do hope that TalkPTC can take an active role in promoting this initiative. In my opinion it will be what makes the mandate of this forum even more valuable to its members.

fjtalkptc.com   :D ;D

advertise here