Author Topic: Ad-for.com PTC and Networking Combined  (Read 2075 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Ad-for.com PTC and Networking Combined
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:29:50 AM »
I just join this site. It is based on singapore. but have offices already (singapore, china, macau, hongkong, usa) i saw the SEC certificate so im crossing my finger that this site is real and will be paying. it has a membership of $35 only.

Reposted Faq.. is ask from my upline..

"How to become a Member of AD-FOR?

Please ask the person who refer you to this site. To be a member of AD-FOR is thru a personal invitation only.

Where can I get my activation e-cash?

You can get this from any member of AD-FOR who has an available e-cash, or from a country franchise. You can now activate your account upon receiving the e-cash.

How do I earn in AD-FOR?

From the moment you activated your account, automatically you will see in your account summary a flash with a statement of “earn viewers reward” and “click here”, just click that and earn from $0.10 to $1,000 per day on viewing alone!

How can I withdraw my Rewards?

Log-in to your account and click on e-cash banking. You have options on your e-cash banking – wire transfer, member-to-member transaction (if somebody wants to buy your e-cash), and worldwide money courier. "

any comments on this. i have a powerpoint presentation. just pm me. Im maybe noallowed to post it here. im making a group in fb. just pm me with your email if you want to join.

BTW it is a Binary system networking. left right only.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:38:54 AM by crazyabs »