Author Topic: CannonClicks.com - WE ARE DIFFERENT!  (Read 2373 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
CannonClicks.com - WE ARE DIFFERENT!
« on: August 12, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »
We are a brand new pay to click site completely different from the rest. We are not the same as the standard 'bux' sites who can (in PTC Investigations words) 'set up a pay to click site in seconds with $25'.

We have taken the time to create our very own script, one we are quite proud of and are working countless hours to change the standards of the pay to click world. The problem with PTC these days is no one trusts the websites, this is because 9 out of 10 websites that 'pop up' are scam sites. No thanks to the BuxHost script that is, which is probably the worst thing to happen since the Bux.to clone. People like them are creating ways for all the scammers out there to get the users in their grips. We hope to change that.

Our pay clicks might not be the best but that doesn't change anything, with our lower click rates we can offer lower advertising rates. Hopefully this will attract advertisers for us and get more advertisements available.

We are placing a few sponsored advertisements until we reach 5000 members, or September 31st. Whichever comes first. By then advertisers should start getting interested in our program.

Our reasons behind this are simple, if we constantly rely on upgrades to fund our site things will fail almost immediately. By relying on advertisers to pay our users we will survive in this mixed up world of PTC.

OK so now we have given you an idea of what we are standing for why not check us out. Standard users can earn $0.0025 per click and $0.0010 per referral click. You may refer up to 30 users as a standard user and withdraw at $2.00. Payments are made via AlertPay and we make payments strictly on Fridays during regular business hours.

Check out our site for more information.

http://www.cannonclicks.com/

Thank you,
Carl, The CannonClicks.com Administrator.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: CannonClicks.com - WE ARE DIFFERENT!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 11:51:36 AM »
Is this your first ptc site?

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 12:01:05 AM »
Hi,

Yes this is our first, and probably going to be our only one (unless it is wanted in the future by our users).

Thanks.

• Thank You
  • we made scammer...couse we join their sites
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 12:13:36 AM »
set up a pay to click site in seconds with $25'.
just  to know,how much your site cost you ?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 01:30:54 AM »
Hello Carl, just logged in here and read the thread. Good luck to your site. I personally promote the custom made projects. I hope you receive quickly the acceptance of the PTC users. Could you please tell me what the benefits of being premium? I only see the info about how much this membership costs. Glad if you added a list including the features of the premiums. Thanks

Edit: Forgot to request a banner for promoting purposes. There is not any available yet.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:39:41 AM by notjim »

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 02:05:55 AM »
Hi guys,

@MelGibson, we paid the basic domain registration fees and hosting fees which come to around $20, but a price cannot really be put on the time it took me to create the project, I spent around 3 weeks programming every page myself and spent countless hours thinking of how to make the site work in the future and not just for a few weeks/months.

@Notjim, Thanks for the support. At the moment we are not really concentrating about gaining acceptance but more about trying to spread the word about how a PTC should be run, most site owners do not have a clue how to run a business so I am making it my goal to do things right, although respect amongst the PTC community is needed for success we feel we first need to change the way members see all PTC sites, we need to unite and make PTC a safe business to invest in once again.

The benefits of becoming premium are pretty basic, more money per click and per referral click and the ability to refer more users, pretty soon we will be adding features such as random referral placements (meaning 1 in 10 unreferred users will go to a random premium user). After pre launch which is running until September 31st we will also make payments on a Tuesday and Friday every week for premium users, meaning they will get payments quicker.

I am working on getting a few different sized banners added and they should be ready by tomorrow for use with promotions.

Thanks,
Carl.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 03:14:37 AM »
Yes I agree with the opinion of making the PTC users more familiar with how a PTC site actually should run. Thanks for considering of creating some new promotional tools. So, If I understand correct, the site will not proceed payments until the official launch date, is that correct? Also, I can't find anywhere in ToS what the min cashout limit will be. Another thing, is the promotional offer for advertisers still underway. This one where I see on your home page.

Out of curiosity, do you have any connection with this site?

http://www.carljonesdesign.com

or just a coincidence?

Thanks for the answers

• you're welcome
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 3
    • GoldSmugglers
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 03:43:10 AM »

sir! regarding to your cannonclicks, what type of script do you use?

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 09:57:37 AM »
Hi guys,

@Notjim, The minimum cashout is $2 for all users, at the moment we are making payments on Fridays for all users, we are going to be paying through pre launch and will change the payment schedule to Tuesdays and Fridays for premium users once pre launch is over, but you can still receive payments on Fridays during pre launch too. The promotional offer for free referrals to advertisers is also still underway, any changes to anything will always be posted on the homepage first :)

Regarding carljonesdesign.com, no I am not affiliated with that website and it is a coincidence, although from what I see that company seems to be quite professional so I wish I was lol, but Carl Jones seems quite popular in the UK with over 200 people sharing the same name lol.

@Emvspeed, our script is completely custom, we will probably sell copies of the script soon to generate more revenue but we will perform thorough checks on anyone we do sell it to, to try and prevent anyone scamming people on our script.

Thanks
Carl.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 10:39:10 AM »
Hi,

Yes this is our first, and probably going to be our only one (unless it is wanted in the future by our users).

Thanks.

would you care to reconsider that answer?

my memory can go 2 months back or even 3-4 years
your choice   :P

advertise here