Author Topic: hybridbux.com  (Read 2363 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PTC Daily
hybridbux.com
« on: September 13, 2011, 10:03:08 AM »
Hello Friends,

Beware  of  HYbridbux if you are having DYNAMIC IP.  Admin has blacklisted my account saying i have dynamic IP. he is not replying me on Facebook page..They had paid me once ,so its not the complaint against paying/non-paying.
Their TOS says users are allowed 1 account per IP. Its not a complaint but i think i should inform you about this.
Please read http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hybridbux/253144698053855

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: hybridbux.com
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 12:15:51 PM »
I have seen some sites trying this in the past but all of them (that I saw) gave up this feature. Most members use dynamic IP and they end up with few members.

• Thank You
    • PTC Daily
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 08:02:32 AM »
He has replied ..-here are the details------

ME: Anyway if you don't want users having dynamic ip please mention in TOS CLEARLY. My username is clickerstar and your system doesnt even allow to send support ticket... show courtesy to reply..Thanks
22 hours ago · Like

Hybridbux: As of now we have reinstated 31 accounts. They have sent in support tickets to be manually reviewed. I do not understand why it is not possible for you to do that. In your case, i have personally checked the account myself and it is correct that you have violated part of our TOS. When registering, you were required to read the TOS before clicking 'accept'. TOS 2.4 CLEARLY says 3 IP/month.
if your isp did not meet the requirement, why sign up
17 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

ME: ‎1stly you said 1 account per ip , now you are saying 3ips/month??? what kind of logic is this? if a person is using dynamic ip ,he or she dont have control over what the computer assigns ip whenever connects to the web...so how can anyone restrict it to particular ip or ips? Anyway better You should change that to- DYNAMIC Ips are not allowed...Atleast you have replied this time ..Thanks..

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »
I quit the site this week after their new pay out is $1.

• bestptcsiteslist.com
  • Thank You
    • Pak U Tube
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 06:26:23 AM »
site is added into Our scam list

advertise here