Author Topic: watch a videos get money 7$ per view  (Read 721 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
watch a videos get money 7$ per view
« on: June 01, 2020, 06:34:20 PM »
We offer people to view prepaid promotional videos of various world advertisers and get money for this.
Among our advertisers are the largest producers of household appliances, leading retailers, and top video bloggers.
Our system accepts only high-yield and high-quality videos selected and tested by our experts.

How much can I earn?   
    At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents.
It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars.
If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00,
and in one month it would be 2700 dollars.
According to the results of conducted surveys, the site udvideon.xyz is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing. You can see it for yourself!
Top earnings for the previous day   

How can I withdraw money?   
    At the request of the user, money is withdrawn from the system within 1 hour during working hours, or within 3-4 hours during non-working hours (including holidays and weekends).
We provide a choice of several payment systems, with the help of which you can withdraw the money earned.
At the moment, withdrawal is possible to the bank cards of any foreign banks, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets, and PayPal (through the Western Union payment system).   

Can I invite friends and/or relatives?   
    Not only you can, but you also MUST!
Each person invited by you (a referral) will bring you additional profit, namely, 40% of the earnings of your referrals will go to your account.
You can find a link to attract referrals in your personal account.
Share this link in social networks, on forums, through messengers (WhatsApp, Telegram), via SMS, and e-mail.

https://udvideon.xyz/649421581532806/