Author Topic: jennysclixs.info adonly  (Read 4759 times)

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
Re: jennyclicks
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 12:06:31 AM »
Wow...I actually like the site design...even though it is in pink. ;)  Are those Affiliate numbers correct?  That is great that you have so many ads on your site.  Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavor: especially in getting your driver's license issue resolved.

John

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
    • JennysClixs.info
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 04:37:18 AM »
I don't think they are refreshing every 24 hours and when I asked my programmer, he says it's working, so I don't know.  Anyone know a fix for that?

And no, I don't think the clicks are right either... in my back office it says I clicked 58 ads today and on the main page it says over 100... so idk.  I'm really new to all this and I'm trying to get it fixed.  Just something else I gotta work on lol.

at the moment, we generally have between 10 to 30 sites a day in the paid to click section and another 10 to 30 ads in the paid to read section.  Some days have been more and we are in the middle of a discount sale on all orders for the packages... so link counts will go up more than that.

Yeah, I love the pink... very pleasing to the eyes.

I'll let you all know when the stats thing is fixed... it's a script thing and well, Steve fixes those... he's the programmer for around 20 sites I believe in total... 4 like Jennys... so he's a busy beaver... I have written him though and asked him what he thinks we need to do to make it refresh every 24 hours and will let you all know when I know.

Jenny

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 12:22:27 PM »
You need to setup the cron jobs I think.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
    • JennysClixs.info
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »
I'll tell steve tonight.  Thanks for helping :D

We will get this done right lol.

Talk to you soon!
Jenny

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »
I don't think they are refreshing every 24 hours and when I asked my programmer, he says it's working, so I don't know.  Anyone know a fix for that?

And no, I don't think the clicks are right either... in my back office it says I clicked 58 ads today and on the main page it says over 100... so idk.  I'm really new to all this and I'm trying to get it fixed.  Just something else I gotta work on lol.

at the moment, we generally have between 10 to 30 sites a day in the paid to click section and another 10 to 30 ads in the paid to read section.  Some days have been more and we are in the middle of a discount sale on all orders for the packages... so link counts will go up more than that.

I'll let you all know when the stats thing is fixed... it's a script thing and well, Steve fixes those... he's the programmer for around 20 sites I believe in total... 4 like Jennys... so he's a busy beaver... I have written him though and asked him what he thinks we need to do to make it refresh every 24 hours and will let you all know when I know.

Jenny

Ok..if they are not refreshing every day, then it sounds like it may be a cron problem.  Crons are little "routines" that run specific events automatically for you.  I too had a problem with this, and had to get some friends of mine to work on getting it fixed.  Eventually, we had to move to a different host, because the previous host's cron set ups could never get resolved.

In the mean time, you should be able to run the crons manually on a daily basis.  Just ask your programmer for the addy to run it...and save it to your desktop.  Then every morning, or late at night...just click on that link, and it should work for you.

• Thank You
    • JennysClixs.info
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 03:17:43 AM »

Jenny

Ok..if they are not refreshing every day, then it sounds like it may be a cron problem.  Crons are little "routines" that run specific events automatically for you.  I too had a problem with this, and had to get some friends of mine to work on getting it fixed.  Eventually, we had to move to a different host, because the previous host's cron set ups could never get resolved.

In the mean time, you should be able to run the crons manually on a daily basis.  Just ask your programmer for the addy to run it...and save it to your desktop.  Then every morning, or late at night...just click on that link, and it should work for you.

John, thank you so much.  I will forward this to him and perhaps we can get issues resolved.  Off to bed at the moment... will take care of this in the morning, first thing :)

Talk to you soon.
Jenny

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »
Hey Jenny:

I hope that your friend can get this taken care of.  I know first hand how frustrating this can be for not only yourself, but for your members & advertisers as well.  Just let me know how this goes for you.

Successfully Yours,

John

• Thank You
    • JennysClixs.info
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 02:13:06 AM »
Hey Jenny:

I hope that your friend can get this taken care of.  I know first hand how frustrating this can be for not only yourself, but for your members & advertisers as well.  Just let me know how this goes for you.

Successfully Yours,

John
Cross our fingers and poke someone in the eye (wanted to say that all week lol)... but it's suppose to run tonight (the cron job).  We wait for time now... hopefully it's fixed.  We'll see.

I'll keep you updated :)

Blessed Be!
Jenny

• Program Owner
  • Thank You
  • Aim For The Profit !
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 05:04:05 PM »
Good Luck with your new site Jenny.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 06:16:30 PM »
I never had a problem with Crons or anything.  I just set up with SeamlessWebSolution.com, talked to Winter, and everything works perfect.  Their hosting is intended specifically for PTCs, PTRs, and GPTs.

advertise here