Author Topic: MYBUX NETWORKS SCAM!!!  (Read 11737 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: mybuxnetworks.com total scammer and lier
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2009, 02:59:50 PM »
LOL charlieeeeeeeee,  we all know fuzzi is a scammer,  but copy/paste is so easy to change

screenshot please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
MYBUX NETWORKS SCAM cashmybux makemybux clickmybux earnmybux
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »
All of you should be coming to the MyBux Networks forum and start viewing our scam list. We require proof before putting a site on the scam list.
Have a nice day,
Rodney Ramcharitar Sciampacone

we thanks you for providing the proof!!!  Only a complete idiot would stay at your sites or reinvest :D

Very sad for all those members you scammed in the past 10 months  :'( :'( :'(

Admin      Today, 08:29 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

First off, hi to everyone!

We will be making huge changes to all of our websites, which means CashMyBux, MakeMyBux, ClickMyBux & EarnMyBux. These changes are required in order for us to go back on track and maintain stability.

CashMyBux.com will be the first to go offline for a few days, I would say maximum of 2-3 days before it comes back online.

All accounts will be reset, only premium members will be able to claim a refund. We will be setting up an email so premium members can be able to email us with their proof of purchase(s) to claim their refund. Refunds will take up to 30 business days.

Unfortunately, free members can not request a refund. I'm terribly sorry for the lost, I personally know how this feels.

I'm going to take my time at this moment to explain how we have got into this situation in the first place.

Thank you very much,
Administrator of MyBuxNetworks.com

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:53:58 PM by Aurora »

advertise here