Author Topic: Special offer! 10 000 Hits for $2!, 10 sec + targeted + custom color link  (Read 23775 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
    • Play free online games
    • Email
Special offer for this week! Get 10 000 traffic hits for the site of your choice at Goldenclix.net for only $2. This offer is very limited and will only be available for a short time. Normal price at Goldenclix.net is 1000 hits for $1.5. This offer is not an offical offer at Goldenclix.net and is therefor only available by sending a email to: admin@goldenclix.net

Example email(Feel free to copy it):

Hey, I would like to order the special package of 10 000 hits at goldenclix for only $2.

My site link: (Your site URL)
My site text: (The text you want)
My targeted country: (Leave blank for all countries)
My link color: (The color for your link, leave blank for defualt)

Regards,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note: the link credits will not be attached to a user account and can not be retracted for use on other ptc links, link value may differ from normal prices link.

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 27
    • Best PTC List | Trusted & Scam PTCs | PTC News
    • Email
Hey I like the offer but can I use two link for that? I mean both with 5000 hits. Please add this offer at least for the first responder he he (i.e. me)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
    • Play free online games
    • Email
Hey I like the offer but can I use two link for that? I mean both with 5000 hits. Please add this offer at least for the first responder he he (i.e. me)

yes, you can do that.