Author Topic: Any good host for software Tube Sites?  (Read 257 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Any good host for software Tube Sites?
« on: February 13, 2024, 06:13:51 AM »
Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server? What can you recommend me to do, guys? Is neironvps.com web host good? Any reviews? What solution would you rather choose?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Any good host for software Tube Sites?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 08:53:14 AM »
Server i9-9900k at $199/mo - CPU Intel i9-9900k, RAM 128GB, HDD 2 x 8 TB, Bandwidth 20TB per Month, Location Germany.
Can express the point that Neironvps.com offers cool dedicated packages. The servers 99.8% uptime guarantee with full hardware and network redundancy to keep your services online.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 09:12:37 AM »
As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with Neironvps.com team.
I have no hesitation recommending them. They deliver what they promise. Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Windows Server.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 08:04:40 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Neironvps.com solutions. Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.