Author Topic: Suggestions for generating multiple income streams.  (Read 4038 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: Suggestions for generating multiple income streams.
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »
I just giving my coaching only for beginners not for experience. I am experienced so I can invest easily.

Let me tell you something about people and experience.

Some people have 15 years experience in a field and others have had 1 year experience 15 times. ::)

Let me tell you something about Experience. They do not trust a site easily.

Maybe the people you lead, I see it differently.
Lets not get too far of topic.

Tips and Tricks

Todays suggestion
Pick a market that interest you and don't pick them all.
Because we are all humans and creatures of habits we are all susceptible to the same mistakes. Take a look at how many sites you joined and you actively promote. If you did a good job at step 2 you would have eliminated the common problem of joining too many sites. Sure you can have 50 sites that pay you a little bit but that is short changing yourself if you think that is generating multiple income streams effectively.

The smaller your scope the more effective you can be, you will be able to maximize efficiencies and your ROI will be much better with less effort.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 03:20:26 PM by fjworld »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 12:42:52 AM »
Time for another Tip.

I already mentioned getting a coach so guess what now?

Be a Team Player!

Who can argue that a team effort will produce worst results than an individual effort? A team approach has to be the most effective way to generate multiple streams of income. When we refer people and grow our down line in a program we are building our team. The problem is that most people are not very good team players so they try and take the easy way by buying their players. Yes, buying referrals. I can go on and talk more about renting a team but this is not the place. Besides, I am just making suggestions and I have done so. Be a Team Player!

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 04:29:11 AM »
Once I got an idea of getting referrals to bux sites by forming a team!  But, all the team members should be active in the forum!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 04:32:21 AM by chan2020 »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 01:24:20 AM »
Time for a new suggestion to help you get the most out of multiple income streams.

Read, Read, Read

It amazes me how often people do not take the time to read. Somehow these same people behave as if they have all the information they need. Some of the greatest benefits in a program are often missed because it was overlooked. You can easily spend an hour clicking on surf pages looking at pictures and gain a few pennies. But why not spend 15 minutes reading about offers, incentives, promotions or just get more informed on the value of a membership. If you do you can save yourself a lot more than pennies and sometimes there are hidden gems.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Histrik
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 09:44:28 AM »
a lot of marketer in the net just use curiousity of people to make them spend their $$ to buy their "something"
that couldn't tell (hidden) before they bought the product.

I think I have to know first what is it all about than I bought first..

It's likely I bought somethin with my eyes closed.. it is like I play gamble than really bought something..

Is it ok for you when you want to buy new car but you just can touch your probably car if you already assign cheque to the seller??
that not a fair trading lolz.. an offer with long story about success story and poor at first is such boring part of the marketing tactic..
Although I already get a lot of it in the past.. 20$ initial "something".. 50$ spend for advertising online company..30$ internet cost 200$ profit from affiliatizing..
at least I've got $100 for less than 2 month before.. in this ptc gpt world.. I still manage to get at least $100 for 4 month..without spending any money..
but.. guess why I quit on those "something".. they sell useless "something"..(why it call useless because they just give you mentality system for making money online.. not an exact pattern of business online).. so, if something similar come up, just ignore it..this is why I don't take my time to read all those program

PTC,PPC, GPT, TE, PPP, forex, HYIP is different part of money making online.. PTC, GPT, TE, give an info at their homepage about the system on how to making money online and the system is easy..clickin ads..exchange traffic,  and yes, we got just a lil pennies.. but the most important part is the free sign up, free earning.. and free advertising..just internet cost we must pay..
and I'm not gettin bored for clickin ads for 4 hours everydays.. remember.. time is money..

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
Interesting your point of view.
I spent some time reading and completed few offers but it never was converted into money.
Even lost time and nerve mailing some admins and having no reply or replies that generated more doubts.

These cornered opportunities are , as I have seen few times,  traps.
A way for the marketers earn a larger amount of money.
These are the sellers speeches, and they want to earn, earn, earn.

Seller speech.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
  • Referrals: 0
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 01:15:14 PM »
wheer do we get a coach? Does anyone need my help?

advertise here