Author Topic: NEOBUX REAL TIPS AND WORKING GENUINE TRICKS  (Read 2146 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
NEOBUX REAL TIPS AND WORKING GENUINE TRICKS
« on: May 01, 2010, 05:16:10 AM »
Everybody must be noticing that the neobux ads load very slowly and sometimes they do not load at all as mentioned by some members. There is a little trick which will certainly make the neobux ads to load fast. Many of you might be knowing it but for those who do not know it they can try it and make the ads load faster. Here is the trick:
After you click on the ad, when the ad page opens, scroll down to the bottom of the ad page and click on some link on that page and the ad will start to load immediately.i.e the timer will start. If it does not start, then once again click on some other link in that page and this time the ad will definitely start to load

I am NOT a big fan of PTC programs, especially ones that use AlertPay and especially the ones that take months to payout. But I have to admit that I am extremely impressed with NeoBux.
I love NeoBux, because you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.

What you get as a member:

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.

Earn up to 10% of every purchase made here by your direct referrals.

Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.

Payment via Alertpay and PayPal!!!

Pay and receive instantly (in seconds)!

Neobux is the best PTC site out there with more than 900000 members and paid almsot $700,000.00 and growing.

Imagine you have 2000 rented referrals - that’s $1000/month..Not bad, huh? Gaining referrals need a little patience though.

edit: ref link removed
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 05:52:50 AM by Aurora »