Author Topic: Amazing new windows client SKYROCKETS your earnings!  (Read 3369 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Amazing new windows client SKYROCKETS your earnings!
« on: October 08, 2010, 11:28:09 PM »
PTC CLIENT 2010

This is a innovative new desktop client for windows that allows you to collect and mannage all your ptc website fast and easy.

This little tool collects all your ptc stats from multiple ptc website and displays them in a easy and userfriendly interface.  It allows you to browse multiple ads from multiple ptc websites at the same time....

It is the ultimate tool for all ptc users or business owners!  IT IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO ADVERTISE YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS OR REFERRAL LINK!.

This tool will help you mannage,surf and earn FASTER AND EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TOOL TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE!
Download now: http://ptcextreme.tk/

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!, THIS IS NOT SPAM!  Download now

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Amazing new windows client SKYROCKETS your earnings!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 11:56:09 PM »
Does not load now for me.

Are you saying that you have a software in which we may put our usernames, passwords and e=mails and the software will have free access to internet?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 02:31:38 PM »
Does not load now for me.

Are you saying that you have a software in which we may put our usernames, passwords and e=mails and the software will have free access to internet?

This application allows you to collect your ptc websites such as neobux,onbux,clixsia,norbux,gagabux etc... into one userfriendly client in wich you can surf ads from multiple ptc websites at the same time and hold track of your earnings...

This is also a great place to advertise your referral link or product as the users of this client is often looking for new and innovative ptc sites to join.  as well they are interested in making money online which is a huge market for online marketers...

By the way, the client is 100% free and while using it you collect free autosurf traffic points that you can later use to get free traffic for your referral link...

This is a great tool...

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 05:36:10 PM »
In my opinion Firefox is much more convenient.

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 08:28:37 AM »
How can it be trusted? What if you gather our details and then cashout the money from our accounts?

• Thank You
    • PPCReview2011
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 05:35:46 PM »
Looks like a great peice of software ... certanly would make things easier :)
However i agree with Ranjiths, it would be very easy for the creator to gain information about you from this.

Plus there is also a risk that the PPC sites would class this as 3rd party software and tar it with the same brush as they do auto clickers

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »
Looks like a great peice of software ... certanly would make things easier :)
However i agree with Ranjiths, it would be very easy for the creator to gain information about you from this.

Plus there is also a risk that the PPC sites would class this as 3rd party software and tar it with the same brush as they do auto clickers

Well its not autoclicking its still manual clicking just more than one site in the same window. also your site in your sig has been deleted it seems.

I played with the program and the buttons on the main page are spelled wrong and do not work. The check for new sites takes you to a site that you cannot navigate. Also you get to enjoy popup ads randomly. Program would be better without popup ads, buttons work, explanation of the program in a readme at least, and the main site to load better. I deleted the file after I played with it but still could get it if the owner fixes all the junk.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »
May be boring but I think it is always good to remember that...
A software that can have free access to internet, can send informations without the userĀ“s consent or acknowledgement. Users are effectively blind to it and all they can do is to trust or  ::please.
You can do everything in your browser; Just get used to it.

The browser itself can aldo do it, and it does but there are thousands or millions of people to report some suspect or illegal activity.
Also you get to enjoy popup ads randomly.
So, this is the price, eh?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
Also you get to enjoy popup ads randomly.
So, this is the price, eh?

Yea they were all CPM ads and they were relatively annoying. It felt like it was scheduled and based off when you clicked around the program. Even closed the program and the ad part of the application was still running till I shut it off.

• CashOBiz
  • Thank You
    • CashOBiz
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 11:41:38 PM »
Have not heard of this before? Are you saying this software work with all the scripts out there?

advertise here