Author Topic: Lets make our team and work as a team .  (Read 2779 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Lets make our team and work as a team .
« on: December 15, 2010, 05:15:13 AM »
Hi all
Hopes u all guys doing well and in peace of health ..

So guys as we know that today earning online without referrals is really hard for each of us to achive our desired goals .So that's why i think that together if we work then we easily and really get our desired goals in no time . What you think about this seriously  ??

I think if we together started referring each other then you know that how easily we all will reach our goals in no time . And yes one thing i forget to tell all of you that besides ptc programmed there are to many others programs to in which if we generated referrals then for sure we will earn a lot by just working few min daily

So again i want you guys to think seriously about this and start doing work together on those program in which we can easily earn handsome amount daily , so if you are ready for this then please MSG me back soon and i promise you that we will definitely earn 100 times more then these ptc programs and for most programs ill help my referral by all means

• Earning is just easy ..I may or may not click during fridays
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
  • To God be the Glory
  • Referrals: 47
    • Bealieza.com
    • Email
Re: Lets make our team and work as a team .
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 06:05:28 AM »
Good Idea :-bd
What is this all about? ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 12:24:53 PM »
yes really an gud idea for earning  :-bd

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
i wan to joins it..nid how?

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 04:55:42 AM »
Hi everyone
Hopes everything sailing smooth at your end..
Thanks for yours replies
So guys we all are here just for one reason that we all do want to earn and without helping each other we can’t easily succeed in our goals.
Well by working together as a team in matrix programmes where we can earn dally 5 to 10 dollars easily and where everyone of us just need 2 to 3 referrals that all and then everyone of us gets its share daily , for instance we join 5 matrix  programmes from which per programme we earn 5$ daily  then it will be 25$ daily  now multiply yours per day income into 30 days it will be 750$ per month that’s great income with our minimum efforts and rest depends on us that how more hard we work if we work more harder then within no time it will grow more . So guy’s unity is always key to success. Now you guys know that there are many legit offers on net but we alone can’t be able to profit with it and I’m sure that if we step in together then definitely we will become more stronger and potential team .
Now tell me if you guys are really agreed with me then first we will select a matrix programme and then we will discus to build a strategy that how to capture our earnings in that individual matrix program alright...
Waiting for yours earliest positive replies .Thanks

• PTC Shield
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • iEarn Report
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 05:58:34 AM »
I have been wanting to start a team for some time. The only thing is that I want to be a major advertiser and marketer for people. I want to find the referrals for others and make income from advertising on my website instead. I want to be more of a pure advertising asset to any team. Instead of me getting referrals, I will trade referrals for people who want to write short 200 word reviews on various sites. For example, if you want to gain referrals for OnBux or some other site, write a review on the site you want, and I will put your banner and referral link in the guide and host it on my website. The content is yours, the review is yours, but since I heavily market my website with Google AdWords, other ad networks, forums, chat, and other communities, I don't have time to write content for my site.

To conclude: I am experienced in advertising and marketing, but I need the content to advertise/market so that everyone can benefit. If anyone is looking for this asset to their team, please let me know.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 07:53:24 AM »
Good way to lose your google adwords account.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 11:37:16 AM »
I want to join..
PM me..

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 08:22:01 AM »
If yours is really an implementable good idea, why don't you post your idea for other members to see. What is the mischief behind asking to PM you?

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Top 10 PTC sites EVER (Tried & Tested)
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 07:39:56 PM »
Tell me something more about that.

advertise here